ALL » Marketing >> View Article
The Best Insurance Leads Are Fresh LeadsBy Expert Author: Stam Bett
Regardless of how you acquire and cultivate leads, there's one thing that's certain: the warmer the leads, the faster you sell. This is especially true when you buy life or health insurance leads, as these prospects will most likely be contacted by numerous agents in a short amount of time.
Unfortunately, in the rush to sell to business leads, many agents simply overlook the quality of the leads they themselves are buying. This is a huge mistake that may cost them their entire business. While there are definitely many types of leads you can buy, you want to get the best, regardless of the niche you operate in. In general, the best leads are the freshest. Keep in mind there are plenty of unreliable lead generation companies out there willing to sell you stale, month-old (or in some cases year old!) leads that turn out to be a dud after you waste your time and money chasing them down.
This is a common practice among the poor quality companies that sell life insurance leads. Many will sell leads that go on and on, circulating amongst dozens or hundreds of agents for years! Fresh leads that have been captured within the last day or even hour of someone requesting information is important, because these people are still in the market to buy. They haven't moved on, and they are waiting to hear from agents who can give them more information and quotes. The fresher the business leads you buy, the greater your chances of selling a policy.
You've probably been in the business long enough to understand that getting a potential customer on the phone quickly, discussing their needs, answering questions and providing great service puts you a lot closer to a fast sale than calling someone who has just spent the last week receiving and dodging calls from nearly every agent in town. When you're working to make a profit, the last thing you want is wasting your valuable time on unproductive calls with leads who don't want to hear what you have to say.
That's where fresh health or life insurance leads come in. You get to leads no one else has spoken to yet, which greatly increases your chances of making a sale. Remember, this is not like cold calling either; insurance leads from a reputable company are people who have requested information from agents. Fresh leads tend to close quickly, assuming you work with due diligence. Just because you're the only person getting the leads doesn't mean you can let them fall through the cracks and not work them as fast as possible.
If your leads aren't interested in buying the day you call, don't forget the importance of follow-up, just as you would with any other type of lead. Some people take up to 6 weeks to purchase a policy after requesting a life or health insurance quote online, so you'll probably lose a sale if you only call once. Don't make assumptions or try to make up the person's mind for them. Offer information and leave the decision up to them, but don't forget your follow-up procedure to see greater success when you buy leads online.
For more information on MAX Lead Generation and Lead Generation Service. Visit Today - http://maxleadgeneration.com
Marketing Articles1. How To Buy The Best Banking & Finance Mailing Lists?
2. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Que Basquea Vía Ese Ramón
Author: Latrice Nutter
3. Comprehensive Corporate Sign Solutions From Sydneycitysigns
Author: Mike Layman
4. Mistakes That Are Killing Your Marketing Campaign
5. Healthcare Mailing List To Ensure The Success Of Your Healthcare Marketing Campaign
6. How Personalization Can Make Your Gifts Even More Valuable
Author: Maulik Shah
7. Here's How To Make Money With Shareasale.com Affiliate Program
8. Why You Need A Trade Show Display For Your Product
9. Opportunities For Automotive Wiring Harness To Reach $54.2 Billion By 2021
Author: Roy Almaguer
10. Lucintel: Growth Of Adhesives In The Global Composites Industry
Author: Roy Almaguer
11. Opportunities For The Global Talc Market To Reach $1.7 Billion By 2021
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Este Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza Un Mantenedor Dispar
Author: Marina Ruff
13. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Resana Ese Guanaco Fresa
Author: Charolette Hammel
14. Protect Your Skin With Personalized Sunscreen
15. Corporate Video Production And Digital Marketing Services