ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Single Property Websites
Total Articles: 18
The size of the United States real estate market is in trillions and it would be safe to assume that each day thousands of houses are available for sales.
Now how do a realtor manage to make his 'For Sale' property stand out in this crowd of thousands of houses? There could be many ways indeed and almost every real estate marketing strategy has been tested too many times.
But we are going to talk of a strategy which is not only seldom tried but is very effective in today's digital age. The strategy we are talking about is to have a single property website for each 'For Sale' property of your own or your realtor clients.
Once you have that single property website, choose a domain name which reflects its physical address, for example, www.23ParkStreet.com. Now put that domain name on the yard sign of that property. This means that the passerby prospective clients won't have to call you to ask everything about the property.
Instead they will visit the single property website and find the required information (such as number of bedrooms, price, snapshots etc etc) on the website and will then call you only if they have made up their mind to buy the property.
This means fewer calls but more sales.
What a great way to market real estate properties!
Now while there are a few service providers who offer to create single property websites, hardly anyone of these create mobile sites. This is a shame because most of the prospective buyers who pass by the property will be logging into the site via their smart phone. Even research says that by 2014, the number mobile internet users will be surpass the number of desktop internet users.
So you need a single property mobile site if you really want to catch the attention of those prospective buyers or want to impress your realtor clients.
Mobile Site Machine – Real Estate Edition is a great mobile site builder which creates beautiful single property websites which are mobile-ready and this tool also has carousel slider and can embed youtube videos into each mobile site. It also has call to action buttons so that the prospective buyers can call, sms or email you right away! This tool uses the same technologies which big companies like IKEA, Disney and Century 21 Real Estate are using. It also comes with many pre-built templates.
You hardly need any technical skills to get acquainted with this user-friendly extremely easy-to-use mobile site builder and once you get used to it, you will be on your way to make some serious money on a regular basis!
So what are you waiting for? Get Mobile Site Machine – Real Estate Edition as soon as you can!
Henry Wilson is a proud contributing author and writes articles on several subjects including Mobile Site Builder and Single Property Websites. For more information please visit Mobile Website Builder.
Computers Articles1. Why Should You Invest In A Ricoh Duplex Printer?
Author: Ricoh india
2. Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code Every New Upgrade Makes Your Life Lot Easier
Author: Christine Bleakley
3. The General Reasons Of Data Loss Of A Computer
Author: Alex Stylis
4. Tips On Selecting The Right Customer Relationship Management System
5. Hadoop Big Data Usability Tools And Methods
Author: MindQ Systems
6. The Advantages Of Electronic Batch Invoicing For Business Entities
Author: Jason Legg
7. What Can Microsoft Azure Do?
8. Warning: Google May Close Gmail Service On Your Computer
Author: Paul Smith
9. The Benefits Of Virtual Desktop As A Service
Author: cyber Link
10. Find Professionals For Best Script Design That Enhances Your Business Presence Online
11. Are You Searching For A Computer Repair Shop Near Me To Repair Your Systems?
12. Find Best Templates Hyip From Professionals To Make Your Mark Online
13. Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Comprehensive Solutions On A Single Platform
14. Private Investigator Milwaukee Helps To Find The Truth Behind Your Suspicion
15. Easy Solutions To Some Common Computer Problems
Author: Best Online Computer Repair, PC Support USA.