ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Power Of Attorney: Most Popular Estate Planning Instrument
Total Articles: 3
Wherever a person goes for estate planning, he has an option of two main instruments- a will and a power of attorney. Most maximum number of people, power of attorney is an extremely useful, most sought after and popular instrument among the two.
Wherever a person goes for estate planning, he has an option of two main instruments- a will and a power of attorney. Most maximum number of people, power of attorney is an extremely useful, most sought after and popular instrument among the two. This has become more or less a part of many businesses and therefore we would discuss about the power of attorney in detail here.
In very simple words, power of attorney is a right you give to someone to act financially in your place due to any reason, while you are alive. There might be several reasons for creating a power of attorney. Let us have a look at some of these reasons:
A person has become incapacitated
In case a person has become laid up due to any reason, be it an injury or illness or any other reason, he/she can create a power of attorney and give a right to someone else to act financially in his/her place.
A person wants to be free of responsibility
This usually happens in family businesses. Most of the aging people, prepare a power of attorney in the names of their children to carry out the business. In a way, it is good because you dont need to worry about most of the things and your business can flourish as well.
Now, power of attorney can be prepared with ease if you have a good estate planning attorney. Though you can easily find an estate planning lawyer, but it is very important to have a trusted and professional attorney for this task. We can be your personal Sacramento Estate Planning Attorney and can help you in discussing and guiding vital details.
Power of attorney can be either limited or general. In a limited power of attorney, as the name would suggest, you can give the power of taking crucial financial decisions to someone till the time you are out of place. In limited power of attorney, the designated person can also sign cheques on your behalf. On the other hand, general power of attorney is a wide term that includes everything. It includes all the powers and rights that you have yourself. These rights and power can be vested to the other person.
While preparing the power of attorney, you need to be very cautious simply because it is a crucial part of your estate planning and there are rising number of crimes in this regard. It is here that you need a law firm that can provide you professional and experienced estate planning attorney.
The estate planning lawyer can prepare the power of attorney with you and explain you everything about it. If you need a Sacramento Estate Planning Law Firm, then you are absolutely at the right place. We can help you in all ways and can provide you the best solutions for estate planning. Your personal lawyer for estate planning can guide you in deciding the terms and conditions and laying emphasis on certain rules and regulations.
Legal Articles1. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers In Md- Protecting Debitor And Creditor Instantaneously
2. Search Law Firms, Top Advocates, Lawyers
Author: Advacto legal Solutions
3. The Houston Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You From The Legal Charges
4. The Experience Of Working With A Work Injury Lawyer In Pennsylvania
Author: Ryan Harvey
5. What Can Springfield Missouri Family Lawyers In Greene County Do For You?
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
6. Denton Child Custody Attorney: A Perfect And Healthy Solution
Author: Mark N John
7. 15 Common Myths About Child Custody
Author: V. Wayne Ward
8. Getting Out Of Trouble: Ultimate Guide To Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
9. Five Tips By Springfield Missouri Child Custody Attorneys In Greene County To Help Get You To A Posi
Author: Kirk C. Stange
10. Getting Out Of Trouble: An Ultimate Guide To Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. Important Considerations Before Hiring A Family Law Divorce Attorney
12. Five Injuries That Triggers You To Hire A Personal Injury Law Firm In Dallas For The Compensation Cl
Author: Nick Feizy
13. Expert Felony Case Lawyer & Local Divorce Attorney
14. Should You Get An Attorney For A Car Accident That Wasn't Your Fault?
15. 10 Quick Tips On How To Find A Divorce Lawyer
Author: V. Wayne Ward