ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
About Professional Bed Bug Treatments
Total Articles: 19
Over the last few years there we have seen a steady increase in bed bug infestations across the country. Often people panic when they discover that there are bed bugs in their home, which is understandable, but quite often it is through no fault of theirs that bed bugs have appeared. Bed bugs can hitch a ride on many things, from someone’s clothing to luggage, and then return home with them from a trip elsewhere and grow in number once reaching the house.
Bed bugs are tiny bugs that can be rather difficult to detect – particularly because they come out primarily at night in order to feed. You are not as likely to see them during the day because they are off in their hiding places, such as in the mattress seams, on the underside of the box spring or even behind a headboard.
Bed bugs can be difficult to get rid of because of their ability to hide in numerous places – including outside of the bed area, such as in picture frames and in carpeting. Often people who attempt to get rid of bed bugs on their own only discover later that the pests have returned. Professional help is always advised if you believe you have a bed bug problem. Remember, you can always receive free estimates from a good pest control company.
Qualified pest technicians know exactly what to look for and where to look for bed bugs. Depending upon what they find, they will leave you with information regarding the bugs and what needs to be done in order to rid your home of them. This can include a quote and a prep sheet. However, if the technician doesn’t find anything, he or she may decide to leave a trap in order to check for bugs. When they come back, if there are indeed bed bugs in the trap, then they will have a much clearer idea of what they are dealing with.
Thorough Bed Bug Removal
There are a lot of different ways that bed bugs can be eradicated. Ransford Pest will use all of the methods that will work the best for your home. This can take as long as four hours because of the attention to detail and all of the potential hiding places and locations eggs might be laid. We will touch upon every nook and cranny – that means even removing outlet plates and putting dust into wall voids.
But one visit isn’t all you’ll get – you will also get a follow up visit after 30 days so we can make sure that bed bugs are gone from your home. We stand by our work for a full 90 days after the first treatment. We know that bed bugs can be hard to remove, so we will always make sure that we’ve done a job well. Should you discover bed bugs still alive even after the second treatment, we will retreat your home absolutely free for 90 days from the first treatment. We’re serious about making your home comfortable for you and your family, and you don’t need to suffer with bed bugs night after night.
Article Source: Ransford Pest
Home and Garden Articles1. Electrical Service Upgrade For Safe And Uninterrupted Energy Consumption
Author: Christine Delongte
2. 4 Reasons Why Renovating Your Cottage Is A Good Idea
Author: Christine Delongte
3. Guide To Buying Wooden Wall Clocks For Homes And Offices
Author: Jeremy Kugler
4. Emergency Plumbing Repair Service For Home And Office
Author: Jack Ronald
5. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
6. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
7. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
8. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
9. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
10. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
11. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
14. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
15. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov