ALL >> Entertainment >> View Article
Gec - From Tv To Online
Total Articles: 46
In this busy world filled with tension, most of us have lost the importance of spending time with family and sharing a moment of laughter with them. The number crunches and deadlines have not only restricted us to laugh but have also restricted us from spending an instant of happiness. We need to understand that there is a world beyond work, a world filled with enjoyment, like they say laughter is the best medicine and there is a world filled with laughter.
Understanding the importance of this situation, channels have seen an opportunity to bring back comedy serials to give people the much needed dose of laughter in their life. Most channels like SET, SONY and Colors have time and again provided the required entertainment to their audience, and they have continued the same tradition by providing comedy related content for their audience. Shows like Comedy Circus have come up with various seasons, only to provide comedy content constantly. In fact Comedy Circus in its 16th season entered the Limca Book of Records for being the longest running reality comedy series. On the other hand, Colors has kept their TRPs up the charts by introducing Comedy Nights with Kapil. Kapil who was a part of Comedy Circus moved on to start the show under his own production banner K9 productions.
With constantly reviving their content for comedy, SAB has produced and reintroduced some really remarkable jesting series. Be it re-introducing serials like Shrimaan Shrimati or chat shows like Movers and Shakers, or extending episodes of the popular serial Tarak Mehta ka Oltaah Chashma, SAB has never failed in tickling their audience with their content. But the only reason why SAB saw a drip in the TRPs is because people miss out on most of the shows because of their routine schedule. And it's not only SAB TV but most channels have started facing this issue. To cope up with this, most channels have gone online. Though TV offers a great platform in a big way to stand-up comedians but it won't be wrong in saying that the brands and audience are moving their viewership base to online platforms. This elaborates to say that viewers who miss out on their favorite shows prefer to watch episodes or repeat telecast, anytime of the day, online. Channels are seeing this also as an opportunity to catch new audience, especially online users to attract their attention and provide with the best comedy content.
So now one does not need to visit YouTube channels to watch online comedy videos, they can simply visit the channel sites and view all Hindi comedy videos from there itself.
Entertainment Articles1. Importance Of Corporate Outing In A Busy City Like Hyderabad
Author: Corporate team outing in Hyderabad
2. Architecture Photographers Los Angeles Can Take Your Business To The Next Level!
Author: Hardin Piepers
3. The Swing Dance Lessons Brighton Offer You The Chance To Learn The Best Dancing Style Of Yester Year
4. Why Hiring A Party Bus For Your Stag Night Celebration Makes Sense?
Author: Padraic O Reilly
5. How Flowers Can Change Human Behaviour
6. Learn Acting Courses From The Fcai
Author: Vikram Pandith
7. Photographers In Los Cabos Producing The Best Cabo Engagement Photography!
Author: Steven Hardin
9. Mumbai Escorts: Find Independent Female Mumbai Escorts Services For Gentlemen
Author: Karishma Sharma
10. Sell & Buy Event Tickets | Concert, Music, Sports, Festival, Nightlife
11. Everything You Should Know About Hollywood Clapperboards!
Author: Sagar Gore
12. A Professional Cabo Wedding Photographer Can Add More Values For Your Wedding!
Author: Steven Hardin
13. Gym In Noida
14. A Look At Subliminal Advertising – Are You Watching Closely?
15. Colorado Boudoir Photography And Colorado Senior Photography
Author: Michael Cray