ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove
Total Articles: 355
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove is a attractive and world-class development that is strategically located in Sentosa Cove, Core Central of Singapore. It is the last of the 5 islands that is located in Sentosa. Comprises of 19 exclusive detached houses. Pear Island has a total site area of 14,840 square, meters. This 99 years leasehold development was completed in February 2012.
Each unit at Pearl Island is 4 level good class bungalows with basement, attic and private berth. Every unit will be equipped with a private pool, private lift and 2 car park lots. The land area for this development range from 609 to 1,083.9 square meters while the built up area is between 613 to 1047 sq. metres.
Residents will be spoilt by the recreational choices available. Whether they choose to embark on seafaring adventures on a yacht from the marina club or from a private berth. Pearl Island is the only address available on the cover that promises this privilege of choice. This promise extends to the nearby waterfront Marina Village, where residents can expect on unrivalled eclectics mix of restaurant, cafes and shops to suit their leisurely pursuit. Be the first to lay claim to this gem of an island, where the good life reigns.
A rare example of premium waterfront living nestled within an exclusively gated sanctuary in the Southern Residential Precinct of Sentosa Cove. Where you’ll enjoy the unique privilege of developing waterway villas tailored for the well-heeled. All the finest features are here to ensure the growth and success of your development.
Amenities near Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove
Pearl Island is a short drive away from Harbour front North East Line/ Circle Line Interchange and Harbour Front Bus Interchange. Residents can easily commute to various parts of the island fast and efficient with the various mode of public transport available.
It also has excellent connectivity as driving to the CBD takes only 10 minutes and it only takes 15 minutes to Orchard Shopping Belt. Pearl Island is also connected to West Coast Highway which leads to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and the East Coast Parkway (ECP).
Pearl Island is close to Quay Isle where dining and retail outlets are within reach. For more shopping, dining and entertainment facilities, Pearl Island’s residents can either go to Resort World Sentosa which is situated on the island or head down to Vivo City which is on the main land of Singapore.
At Pearl Island, residents can look forward to enjoying the amazing unblocked sea view every day.
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove VVIP Preview Registration
Have a look at http://www.pearlisland.net for more information or speak to the marketing team at 6100 0877 for inquiries.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home