ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa CoveBy Expert Author: Shawn Teo
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove is a attractive and world-class development that is strategically located in Sentosa Cove, Core Central of Singapore. It is the last of the 5 islands that is located in Sentosa. Comprises of 19 exclusive detached houses. Pear Island has a total site area of 14,840 square, meters. This 99 years leasehold development was completed in February 2012.
Each unit at Pearl Island is 4 level good class bungalows with basement, attic and private berth. Every unit will be equipped with a private pool, private lift and 2 car park lots. The land area for this development range from 609 to 1,083.9 square meters while the built up area is between 613 to 1047 sq. metres.
Residents will be spoilt by the recreational choices available. Whether they choose to embark on seafaring adventures on a yacht from the marina club or from a private berth. Pearl Island is the only address available on the cover that promises this privilege of choice. This promise extends to the nearby waterfront Marina Village, where residents can expect on unrivalled eclectics mix of restaurant, cafes and shops to suit their leisurely pursuit. Be the first to lay claim to this gem of an island, where the good life reigns.
A rare example of premium waterfront living nestled within an exclusively gated sanctuary in the Southern Residential Precinct of Sentosa Cove. Where you’ll enjoy the unique privilege of developing waterway villas tailored for the well-heeled. All the finest features are here to ensure the growth and success of your development.
Amenities near Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove
Pearl Island is a short drive away from Harbour front North East Line/ Circle Line Interchange and Harbour Front Bus Interchange. Residents can easily commute to various parts of the island fast and efficient with the various mode of public transport available.
It also has excellent connectivity as driving to the CBD takes only 10 minutes and it only takes 15 minutes to Orchard Shopping Belt. Pearl Island is also connected to West Coast Highway which leads to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and the East Coast Parkway (ECP).
Pearl Island is close to Quay Isle where dining and retail outlets are within reach. For more shopping, dining and entertainment facilities, Pearl Island’s residents can either go to Resort World Sentosa which is situated on the island or head down to Vivo City which is on the main land of Singapore.
At Pearl Island, residents can look forward to enjoying the amazing unblocked sea view every day.
Singapore Pearl Island @ Sentosa Cove VVIP Preview Registration
Have a look at http://www.pearlisland.net for more information or speak to the marketing team at 6100 0877 for inquiries.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. How Are These 4 Factors Catered By Real Estate Agents Maroochydore
Author: Aaron Jones
2. Seeking Help From Real Estate Agents Cooroy For Best Quality Bargains
Author: Aaron Jones
3. The Secret Of Why Upcoming Residential Projects In Gurgaon Attracts People
Author: Ajit Gandhi
4. Tata Value Homes Destination 150 Gets The Best Hands Together
Author: vinay kumar
5. Here Are The Reasons Why You Should Hire A Property Management Service
Author: Susan Burris
6. Punit Group Endows Top Reasons Why You Must Invest In Thane
Author: Kunal Sutar
7. Gaur City 2 Enjoy Social Life With Privacy
Author: Amit Sharma
8. Things To Consider While Renting Using A Property Management Company
Author: Susan Burris
9. Oakmere Home Group Companies: Home Quality Review Of The Orchards At Bolton-le-sands
Author: Marion Meneely
10. A Pleasurable Living Experience At Tata Value Homes Destination 150
Author: kushalvir singh
11. 100percent Commission Real Estate Broker In Florida
12. Maximize The Potential Of Homes For Sale In Penticton
Author: Mark Wahlberg
13. Celestia Grand – An Independent House For Sale In Ludhiana By Omaxe
Author: Omaxe Ltd
14. Beach Front Homes For Sale Dana Point Ca Can Be Bought With Help From Agents
Author: jonny smith
15. The Influence Of The Internet On Property Purchase
Author: Daniel Morris