ALL >> Business >> View Article
Rate Bad Bosses You Have Worked Under
Total Articles: 26
There are some good and some bad bosses in the corporate sector. But it is only an employee that can rate or tell about a manager. If you are an employee and you are being harassed by an unfriendly manager then you should let others know that the person whom you report or that used to be your former senior isn’t a good manager.
If you want to know about unfriendly managers of a particular company or an industry, you can search negative reviews from employees of that company or industry. In this way, you can find the list of unfriendly managers. If you are thinking about advantage of writing and reading negative employees’ reviews then you should think about jobseekers. For instance you get a job offer and you want to take advantage of that offer. You visit employees’ reviews and find that employees from that company have rated their seniors and managerial staff poorly. After going through the reviews, you change your opinion of joining that firm.
A jobseeker looking for a job gets an offer from a big firm. He searches information on that company on employees’ reviews website and finds that the employees aren’t happy with the way they are treated by their seniors. In this situation, the jobseeker can either consider leaving the offer and wait for another offer, or prepare his mind to work under unfriendly managers.
Reviewing bad bosses is an ideal way to teach those managers a lesson. The reviews are read by employers, whom managers report. An employer might ignore a negative review about his manager but he can’t avoid many reviews. If all the employees are accusing a manager of nepotism, taking credit for the work he hasn’t done and preventing junior from discharging their duties, the employer has to take immediate action to control that manager.
Pointing at bad bosses through reviews could be detrimental to the employees but only when the managers come to know about employees that write reviews. Websites that allow employees rate managers keep the manes of employees secret. When you will search employees’ reviews, you will find reviews authored by anonymous writers.
Bad bosses bring bad name to their companies. If there are unfriendly persons holding managerial position in your company then you should go ahead and highlight them before your employers. Use employees’ reviews websites to share your thoughts on the managers of your company with others.
About The Author
Eleanor Abbott has been in the field of staffing and recruitment and has in depth experience in this field. The author started to write articles and blogs on this field due to his extensive experience. For more information please visit on Company Reviews .
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla