ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What Makes Your Skin Age Faster?
Total Articles: 5
Even if you are in your teenage years or you are only in your early 20s, your skin may begin to age. This is especially when you do not take care of your skin well enough for it to look young and fresh. You also do a lot of things that make your skin age faster. Ask your expert dermatologist in Arizona and you will know what these are and they may include the following items below:
1. You expose your skin too much in the sun.
Excessive exposure in the sun can cause damage to your skin. Sunlight comprises two harmful ultraviolet rays: UVA and UVB. UVA goes deeper into your skin that is reaches and damages the middle layer or the dermis. This therefore results to the aging of the skin and wrinkles. UVB rays, on the other hand, are absorbed by the epidermis that leads to skin burning, as well as sun tanning. Too much exposure from UVA and UVB rays increases your likelihood of suffering from skin cancer.
Use sun protection the next time you spend your day at the beach. Wear shades, use sunscreen (lotion with SPF 30 or higher and are water-resistant) and cover your skin with proper clothing.
2. You continuously smoke and drink.
Smoking is one way to add a number of years to your skin fast. It makes your complexion look very dull. It also results to wrinkles. So, you may be enjoying your every sniff of the cigarette or tobacco but soon enough, you may suffer from the consequences, health and skin wise.
Alcohol, on the other hand, is rough on skin. It causes skin dehydration that makes you look older. Speak to an expert dermatologist in Arizona if you finally decide to quit smoking and drinking alcohol and you now want to make your skin look younger.
3. You do not work out on a regular basis.
Exercising is not only about losing weight. It is also about delaying skin aging. If you work out regularly, you are giving enough supply of oxygen to your bodily cells. As we age, our cells’ resource of oxygen worsens. Because you do exercises constantly, you maintain a normal level of airflow that therefore slows down aging.
It is not necessary to sign up for membership in a gym near home or work. You can do simple aerobic routines at home. You can follow video exercises online.
4. You do not apply moisturizer on your face.
Facial moisturizer keeps water in your skin. This is the reason you become more youthful in your look.
5. You do not follow a healthy diet.
Fruits, as well as vegetables and other healthy foods, stops premature skin aging. If you stick to unhealthy diet, you may only make yourself look older than your actual age.
Healthy habits can help you delay skin aging, along with making regular trips to an expert dermatologist in Arizona. You will feel rewarded of your perseverance whenever people praise you for your younger-looking skin.
Beauty Articles1. Know Dental Implant Types Before Going For
Author: Victor Hajko
2. Why Shower Gel Type Are You?
Author: Oskar Jokovich
3. Made Your Personality More Pleasant With Hair Transplant
Author: Neeraj Pandey
4. You Will Never Make Mistakes In Shampooing And Conditioning Your Hair Again
5. Factors That Affect Natural Hair Care Products's Longevity
Author: Scott Watkins
6. Look Like A Beauty Queen With Cheap Makeup Kits
7. Mohini Makeovers Salon That Defines Beauty
Author: Mohini Singh
8. Order Virgin Hair Extensions India For Best Quality And Price
9. How To Get Best Bridal Makeup In Udaipur- Amrits Hair & Beauty
Author: Anu Sen
10. The Ultimate Guide To Waxing At Home
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
11. Traditional Balinese Massage
Author: John Mathew
12. Differences Between Waxing And Shaving
Author: Paul Samuel Ortiz
13. Purchase Shea Butter For Skin And Get A Natural Look Of Hair And Skin
Author: The author is intending to mention the benefits of
14. Get Known How Hydrocolloid Help Get Rid Of Acne!
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Rejuvenate Your Face With Facelift