ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Use Edible Papers For Your Cakes
Total Articles: 159
Baking beautiful is a dream of thousands of people, around the world. For a number of people, cakes are a delicious treat for their taste buds.
Albert Rocakro, a cake shop owner in Florida, USA, remembers his childhood days, and says, ‘My mother used to bake extreme amazing cakes for me every week.I learned cake art from her, and got into the cake making business. But, in my cakes there’s something more special.’
Every business has its secret, and there are over thousands of secret recipes of cake baking, optimized by world leading cake makers. Revealing just a fold of his secret, Mr. Rocakro adds, ‘After learning the cake art from my mother, I kept on using her methods and techniques, but soon everything got revealed by some of our bakery-men. We started making losses in the business, as there was another shop right next to us that used to sell the same cake varieties as we used to do. I sat down and discussed it with my mother, and came up with a decision that we are going to offer something great, and extraordinary. We decided that we’ll stick to the taste but the presentation will be in a different manner.’
Albert Rocakro purchased edible printers, with which, he started offering cakes with images printed. He gave an add in the local newspaper, which said, ‘Amazing Cakes With Your Images’; and he sold it more than what used to sell in one year in a single month. It is a well said phrase in business, that only innovation confirms your presence in the market – Innovate, Innovate, Innovate, or Be DEAD!
What Mr Albert used was a unique photo printing hardware that has cartridges filled with edible ink. The ink inside the cartridges of this photo printer is very much natural, and it does no harm to your digestion.
Photo printers have become quite popular among a number of cake design studios. If one wants to take the edible print of a picture, one needs edible papers. This edible paper is placed into the printer just like one does it while using normal printers. After taking the print, on the edible paper, one can adjust it over a cake top, after giving the final shape to it.
Edible paper is a frosting sheet having multiple layers of icing, compressed in a way so that it doesn’t break. It is very much safe to eat, as it is made of icing. There are available different kinds and shapes of edible papers, which one can use according to ones’ design ideas. But, printing images on the cake, and decorating your cake has become quite popular these days, and it has shown the path of success to many cake designing businesses, worldwide.
The edible papers are designed in a special way that melts easily in your mouth and not on the cake icing. Pick out a quality rice paper for your special cake decoration.
Computers Articles1. Why Has The Sign Engraving Equipment Become An Essential For Personalisation
Author: Rob Hibbs
2. Computer Forensic Analyst Can Help To Dig Up The Truth Using Latest Technology Devices
3. How To Update Adobe Flash Player On A Mac Computer?
Author: Mac Support Team
4. Playstation 4 Repair Uk | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation 4 Repair UK
5. How To Recover Pst File Password In Outlook 2016 Free?
Author: Outlook Support Team
6. How To Securely Wipe Private Data With Active@ Killdisk
Author: James Vaughn
7. Find Reasonable Minute Of Every Day Norton Setup For Your Computer Needs
Author: Stephanie Smith
8. Register Your Business Name With Seo Friendly .co Domain Extension
Author: Ridhi Bhatia
9. Where To Find The Model Or Printer Number Of A Hp Printer?
Author: Maria Silvia
10. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
11. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
12. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
13. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
14. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
15. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia