ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Why Use Edible Papers For Your Cakes
Total Articles: 159
Baking beautiful is a dream of thousands of people, around the world. For a number of people, cakes are a delicious treat for their taste buds.
Albert Rocakro, a cake shop owner in Florida, USA, remembers his childhood days, and says, ‘My mother used to bake extreme amazing cakes for me every week.I learned cake art from her, and got into the cake making business. But, in my cakes there’s something more special.’
Every business has its secret, and there are over thousands of secret recipes of cake baking, optimized by world leading cake makers. Revealing just a fold of his secret, Mr. Rocakro adds, ‘After learning the cake art from my mother, I kept on using her methods and techniques, but soon everything got revealed by some of our bakery-men. We started making losses in the business, as there was another shop right next to us that used to sell the same cake varieties as we used to do. I sat down and discussed it with my mother, and came up with a decision that we are going to offer something great, and extraordinary. We decided that we’ll stick to the taste but the presentation will be in a different manner.’
Albert Rocakro purchased edible printers, with which, he started offering cakes with images printed. He gave an add in the local newspaper, which said, ‘Amazing Cakes With Your Images’; and he sold it more than what used to sell in one year in a single month. It is a well said phrase in business, that only innovation confirms your presence in the market – Innovate, Innovate, Innovate, or Be DEAD!
What Mr Albert used was a unique photo printing hardware that has cartridges filled with edible ink. The ink inside the cartridges of this photo printer is very much natural, and it does no harm to your digestion.
Photo printers have become quite popular among a number of cake design studios. If one wants to take the edible print of a picture, one needs edible papers. This edible paper is placed into the printer just like one does it while using normal printers. After taking the print, on the edible paper, one can adjust it over a cake top, after giving the final shape to it.
Edible paper is a frosting sheet having multiple layers of icing, compressed in a way so that it doesn’t break. It is very much safe to eat, as it is made of icing. There are available different kinds and shapes of edible papers, which one can use according to ones’ design ideas. But, printing images on the cake, and decorating your cake has become quite popular these days, and it has shown the path of success to many cake designing businesses, worldwide.
The edible papers are designed in a special way that melts easily in your mouth and not on the cake icing. Pick out a quality rice paper for your special cake decoration.
Computers Articles1. Tough As Nails Awnings - Break Record Sales
Author: 1888 PressRelease
2. Reliable Services For Sony Ps Vita Screen Replacement In London
Author: Tony Blair
3. 3d Print Architecture Models Enhance Architectural Experience For Clients
4. Amazon Product Listing Secrets Unfolded
5. How To Upgrade Hotmail Account To New Outlook Account?
Author: Lucy Seal
6. The Wide Network Range Of Linksys Wifi Extenders
Author: pinkesh tomar
7. How Push Notifications Can Completely Revolutionize The Fitness Industry!
8. Outlook Vs. Gmail – In Depth Analysis & Comparison
9. Microsoft’s Outlook Beta-a Faster Version
10. Difference Between Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live Mail.
11. Iphone Repair And Data Recovery
Author: khan mash
12. Centurylink Approved Modems Are Available In Reasonable Price Range!
Author: Aaron Kocherhans
13. Why Website Is Important For Each And Every Business?
Author: Golden Gate Technolabs
14. Microsoft Outlook Issues And Solutions
Author: Amaia Smith
15. How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error 4f And What Does It Mean?
Author: James Watson