ALL >> Health >> View Article
Finding Remedy For Snoring
Total Articles: 80
The person who snores may usually be unaware of it, unless a roommate or a family member tells him/her about it. There could be a number of reasons such as increasing age, health disorder such as sleep apnea, sinus, being overweight; posture in which a person sleeps etc. that can result in snoring. Identifying the reason becomes the first step towards finding a remedy for snoring.
There are a number of remedies suggested by many to control snoring. For those who have the habit of sleeping on their back may find that changing the sleeping posture may be of help. Sleeping to the side is generally a good idea. One may use a body pillow or tap tennis ball to the back of their pajama to avoid sleeping on the back. Every overweight person may not snore, however, if being overweight is the reason for snoring, losing weight can be of help. It not only helps an individual become healthy but also sleep peacefully. Alcohol may also result in snoring. Thus staying away from alcohol before going to bed can also be of help. People who suffer from cold or other nasal conditions may also snore due to the nasal passages being blocked. Thus taking measures to keep the nasal packages open can also be of help.
Cleanliness may also help in controlling snoring. Changing pillows and removing dust and dirt from the room helps in avoiding allergens that may make a person snore. A regular bed time routine and sleeping pattern can also prove to be a good remedy for snoring.
People who snore and are still able to sleep through the night comfortably may find home remedies useful. However, there could be other reasons such as obstructive sleep apnea where a person is unable to breathe due to obstruction in the throat. Such conditions may need medical help. A person can seek assistance from his/her doctor and with proper examination find the reason for snoring based on which a treatment plan can be followed.
People who snore occasionally may not find it problematic. However for those who snore frequently may suffer from health disorders or fatigue due to insufficient sleep. This may also cause a rift in relationships. Snoring like many other issues can be physical or related to health. Thus finding the reason for snoring and taking necessary measures which could be tested remedies or medical assistance to control it can help an individual sleep comfortably without disturbing others and enjoy good rest.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited