ALL >> Education >> View Article
Quality Resumes Constructed In A Strategic And Methodical Manner
Total Articles: 334
Many people don’t realize is that if you put your resume together without much thought or reason, simply writing down your life’s story and distributing it to potential employers, chances are you'll experience less than impressive results. In fact, you'll probably end up in the unenviable position of joining the 80% who are dissatisfied with their jobs and wondering why the good opportunities are eluding you.
The quality resumes for today's job market are the ones that are constructed in a strategic and methodical manner. As such, one needs to invest ample time, research, and energy in developing a comprehensive and focused resume. And in the process demonstrate to a prospective employer that you can solve his/her problems and meet his/her specific needs, and therefore, warrant an employment interview.
To effectively convey that you can meet the needs of employers, you must have specific goals and objectives. Too many job seekers have vague, ambiguous, or uncertain career goals. They say, "I want a good paying job with a growth-oriented company" or "I'm open to most anything." As a result, statistics show that approximately 90% of all resumes being circulated don't do justice to the candidates they describe.
There is no doubt that the quality of your life is a matter of choice and not a matter of chance. People need to manage their career (as they would other aspects of their lives) and should consider job search services as an "investment in their career." If you are interested in winning more interviews in this difficult economy, landing your dream job sooner, and elevating your earnings potential, then hiring a professional may be just what you need!
The article is written by Person who have well experience & Knowledge in career counseling & career advice.The author also have worked at MNCs as HR. So author have good knoweledge in Career transition Resume, Personalized Resume Writing Services, write my resume for me & much more. To know more visit on http://careerhatcher.com/
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool