ALL >> Education >> View Article
Quality Resumes Constructed In A Strategic And Methodical Manner
Total Articles: 334
Many people don’t realize is that if you put your resume together without much thought or reason, simply writing down your life’s story and distributing it to potential employers, chances are you'll experience less than impressive results. In fact, you'll probably end up in the unenviable position of joining the 80% who are dissatisfied with their jobs and wondering why the good opportunities are eluding you.
The quality resumes for today's job market are the ones that are constructed in a strategic and methodical manner. As such, one needs to invest ample time, research, and energy in developing a comprehensive and focused resume. And in the process demonstrate to a prospective employer that you can solve his/her problems and meet his/her specific needs, and therefore, warrant an employment interview.
To effectively convey that you can meet the needs of employers, you must have specific goals and objectives. Too many job seekers have vague, ambiguous, or uncertain career goals. They say, "I want a good paying job with a growth-oriented company" or "I'm open to most anything." As a result, statistics show that approximately 90% of all resumes being circulated don't do justice to the candidates they describe.
There is no doubt that the quality of your life is a matter of choice and not a matter of chance. People need to manage their career (as they would other aspects of their lives) and should consider job search services as an "investment in their career." If you are interested in winning more interviews in this difficult economy, landing your dream job sooner, and elevating your earnings potential, then hiring a professional may be just what you need!
The article is written by Person who have well experience & Knowledge in career counseling & career advice.The author also have worked at MNCs as HR. So author have good knoweledge in Career transition Resume, Personalized Resume Writing Services, write my resume for me & much more. To know more visit on http://careerhatcher.com/
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur