ALL >> Business >> View Article
Benefits Of Circuits Resistors
Total Articles: 2
Resistors are used in electronic circuits. It is a device that we don’t see but the fact is that without resistors electronic equipment is useless and won’t work at all. In short, a resistor is an electronically device that controls the flow of electricity in a circuit. Different components need different resistors. The size and needs of components decide which type of resistor will work for particular components. If a resistor got damaged it needs to get changed immediately before it causes much of a problem. There are numbers of electronic applications that require different types of resistors as per need of current flow.
The main work of a resistor is to control the flow of current in an electronic device. Known as a passive component resistor, it restricts the flow of current in an electronic circuit. A resistor does not have any current flowing in it. However, it passively helps in controlling or reducing the current flow of an electron device. In a circuit when the resistance level is higher the current flow is small. However, if the resistance level is reduced the current will increase in the circuit board. Most of the circuit that we use in daily life has a higher resistance value. However, in manufacturing industries where high voltage is required, circuits used with lower resistance value provide higher voltage to giant machines.
There are several types of resistors available in the market. According to the requirement of Resistors Applications resistors are purchased.The most common resistor used in an electronic device is made up of carbon and clay. This resistor is basically known as carbon composition. This type of resistors’ current controlling ability is dependent upon the proportion of carbon to clay. Electronic equipment uses different types of resistors which are mainly classified into fixed and variable resistors. Whether a resistor is fixed or variable is depends upon two things: the type of material used in it and second, the resistance value of it along with a power rating.
There are several types of resistors available in the market. Carbon, film, wires, variable and featured resistors are a few types. Carbon is the most popular type of circuit as it is available easily and at a fair price. It is just the right way to control current flow and money both!!! Jokes apart the other resistor type is the film type which is also demanding in the market too. The wire wound resister is not applicable in every second device. It is mostly used in electrical devices that require a high current. Variable resistors are commonly known as potentiometers. These are used in many areas of electronic applications. They are generally used for volume and to gain control of a current in a variety of applications. Preset variable resistors are also used in circuits in which require little adjustment to set the circuit after manufacture. Precision resistors are resistors which need are used in medical equipment like ultrasound, imaging and various other biomedical technological equipments. After this all there are current sensing resistors which are a gift from the new technology. Its use is growing slowly but it has brought some evolution in industry of resistors hence it is known as future resistor.
Business Articles1. 3 Essential Features That Popularises Sewage Treatment Plant Mbbr
Author: Steve Cherng
2. The Uses And Benefits Of The Iso 15189 Accreditation
Author: John Mills
3. High-quality Sunshine Coast Wedding Photography
Author: Wedding Photography
4. Best Dealer, Distributor And Supplier Of Switchgears, Electrical Contractors, Electrical Goods, Cabl
Author: biz porto
5. Prathith Consultants Providing, Technical Know -how, In The Field Of Rubber Industry
Author: Prathith Consultants
6. 3 Situations Where A Leesburg Cab Is Necessary
7. Top Computer Rental Services In Business
8. The First-class Building Commissioning Services Available At Reasonable Prices
Author: William Holmes
9. Guarantee Your Shifting Is Hassle Free With Packers And Movers Chennai
Author: prakash agarwal
10. Legrand Mcb Online, 3m Jointing Kit Online, Buy Finolex Wire Online
Author: Legrand Mcb Online
11. Db Luxury Cars Rental In Dubai Is Making The Travelers Go Wild With Its Sports Car Rental Services
12. Asphalt Pavement: Why Timely Maintenance Is Essential?
Author: Vadim Muravyev
13. Khinvasara Associates Construction Pvt Ltd. Is Leading Online And Offline Building Material Trader I
14. Business Start Up In India, Business Incorporation Services
Author: Business start up in India
15. Traits Of An Efficient Live Chat Agent
Author: Surabhi Joshi