ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pen: An Unsung Hero Of Modern Times
Total Articles: 4
I remember watching a Hindi Bollywood movie ‘3 idiots’ where a principal shows a pen to his students and say in a proud firm voice, ‘this is the symbol of excellence’. The principal received the pen from his teacher as a token of reward and appreciation of his excellent work in academic. Similarly, in the end of ‘A beautiful mind’ when John Nash was selected for Noble prize, all the erudite mathematicians honored him by presenting their pens on his table. Yes pen is indeed a symbol of excellence and distinction.
But nowadays, people do not understand the value of a pen. The role of pen is dominantly taken over by emails and virtual texts, and obviously computer’s keyboard. Today’s children love to hang out with cool electronic gadgets on their pockets. However, it was a time when an intelligent was identified by the pen in his shirt pocket and acts a promotional product pens. So, why the pen is losing its importance in the modern society? Have you ever pondered why is this happening? Is it really an evolutionary change that we are eliminating the use of pen from our life? The answer can be both ‘Yes and No’.
I still remember, when I was a kid the post man was the only person in the grandfather’s village who can read and write. And he used to write letters and posts for everyone. He had a respect at that moment due to his Pen. But now I visit the village and don’t see him receiving the same respect from the today’s young generation. All of them have phones and computer and they are relying digital messaging rather than pen and paper. It might be due to a change in the human civilization. The life of people has become fast and competitive. Pen and paper method is too slow to fulfill the demand of modern man. All they need is punching some numbers on the machine and their message is delivered with in no time.
Going green is a common phrase which is mostly being used among environmental activists. They think that eliminating the use of pen can save many trees. It can be possible, pen and paper are complementary to each other, and one completes others. Paper is the product of trees and plants and thousands of trees are chopped to manufacture paper. In order to save trees, the pen has to sacrifice its credibility.
It is sad to say pen ‘the symbol of excellence’ is losing its credibility among today’s generation. It was a time when the pen was darling to writers. However, today’s writer rather like to type on the sophisticate MS word than writing on paper with a pen.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth