ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pen: An Unsung Hero Of Modern Times
Total Articles: 4
I remember watching a Hindi Bollywood movie ‘3 idiots’ where a principal shows a pen to his students and say in a proud firm voice, ‘this is the symbol of excellence’. The principal received the pen from his teacher as a token of reward and appreciation of his excellent work in academic. Similarly, in the end of ‘A beautiful mind’ when John Nash was selected for Noble prize, all the erudite mathematicians honored him by presenting their pens on his table. Yes pen is indeed a symbol of excellence and distinction.
But nowadays, people do not understand the value of a pen. The role of pen is dominantly taken over by emails and virtual texts, and obviously computer’s keyboard. Today’s children love to hang out with cool electronic gadgets on their pockets. However, it was a time when an intelligent was identified by the pen in his shirt pocket and acts a promotional product pens. So, why the pen is losing its importance in the modern society? Have you ever pondered why is this happening? Is it really an evolutionary change that we are eliminating the use of pen from our life? The answer can be both ‘Yes and No’.
I still remember, when I was a kid the post man was the only person in the grandfather’s village who can read and write. And he used to write letters and posts for everyone. He had a respect at that moment due to his Pen. But now I visit the village and don’t see him receiving the same respect from the today’s young generation. All of them have phones and computer and they are relying digital messaging rather than pen and paper. It might be due to a change in the human civilization. The life of people has become fast and competitive. Pen and paper method is too slow to fulfill the demand of modern man. All they need is punching some numbers on the machine and their message is delivered with in no time.
Going green is a common phrase which is mostly being used among environmental activists. They think that eliminating the use of pen can save many trees. It can be possible, pen and paper are complementary to each other, and one completes others. Paper is the product of trees and plants and thousands of trees are chopped to manufacture paper. In order to save trees, the pen has to sacrifice its credibility.
It is sad to say pen ‘the symbol of excellence’ is losing its credibility among today’s generation. It was a time when the pen was darling to writers. However, today’s writer rather like to type on the sophisticate MS word than writing on paper with a pen.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank