ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Go Pink, Get The Right High Visibility Singlet For Your Surf Club
Total Articles: 3
When you need to be seen in the surf, either for competition purposes or recreational activities, you need to purchase a high visibility singlet that meets various Australian and state regulations. Go pink with a fluro singlet that delivers on durability and comfort. In IRB Competition, all participants and crew members will be required to wear a high visibility vest or singlet whilst the driver will be provided with a vest corresponding to the turning buoys to assist with judging purposes.
This policy applies to anyone who competes in a surf lifesaving ocean or open water-based event endorsed by SLSQ. This includes members from a club outside of Queensland or members of the public who compete in a Queensland based event. Events defined as surf lifesaving ocean-based events are defined in the appropriate surf sports manual.
The visibility singlet must be worn in all ocean based events, with the exception of beach events, march past, first aid competition, and reelman in Belt races (linesmen are not exempt). For board riding events to assist with judging purposes all competitors will be provided at the event with different coloured high visibility vests.
In addition to the above SLSQ strongly recommends the use of high visibility vests during all club competition training activities and all nipper activities. SLSQ will adopt the identical colour that has been identified by the SLSA Lycra Clarification Circular (46/11-12). The colour will be strictly enforced, and variations of the identified colour are not permitted. The colour that is permitted for use is: “Fluro Pink”.
If you need to buy high visibility singlets for your club, it is recommended that you find a supplier who has quality garments which must be able to take whatever the surf throws at them. They need to last the distance. As you may be aware, sea salt is a corrosive and the singlets need to be able to take this when competing in surf events. They also need to be well designed so that they do not restrict movement.
Make sure that they have the experience and ability to provide high quality singlets that meet Australian and various state regulations.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on topic such as high visibility singlet and many more.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread