ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Go Pink, Get The Right High Visibility Singlet For Your Surf Club
Total Articles: 3
When you need to be seen in the surf, either for competition purposes or recreational activities, you need to purchase a high visibility singlet that meets various Australian and state regulations. Go pink with a fluro singlet that delivers on durability and comfort. In IRB Competition, all participants and crew members will be required to wear a high visibility vest or singlet whilst the driver will be provided with a vest corresponding to the turning buoys to assist with judging purposes.
This policy applies to anyone who competes in a surf lifesaving ocean or open water-based event endorsed by SLSQ. This includes members from a club outside of Queensland or members of the public who compete in a Queensland based event. Events defined as surf lifesaving ocean-based events are defined in the appropriate surf sports manual.
The visibility singlet must be worn in all ocean based events, with the exception of beach events, march past, first aid competition, and reelman in Belt races (linesmen are not exempt). For board riding events to assist with judging purposes all competitors will be provided at the event with different coloured high visibility vests.
In addition to the above SLSQ strongly recommends the use of high visibility vests during all club competition training activities and all nipper activities. SLSQ will adopt the identical colour that has been identified by the SLSA Lycra Clarification Circular (46/11-12). The colour will be strictly enforced, and variations of the identified colour are not permitted. The colour that is permitted for use is: “Fluro Pink”.
If you need to buy high visibility singlets for your club, it is recommended that you find a supplier who has quality garments which must be able to take whatever the surf throws at them. They need to last the distance. As you may be aware, sea salt is a corrosive and the singlets need to be able to take this when competing in surf events. They also need to be well designed so that they do not restrict movement.
Make sure that they have the experience and ability to provide high quality singlets that meet Australian and various state regulations.
For the past 3 years I have been writing informative and high quality articles on topic such as high visibility singlet and many more.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Navratri Dresses To Complement This Festive Season 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
2. Digital Printed American Patriotic Cloth And T-shirts Under The Aegis Of A True Patriotic Company
Author: James Smith
3. Letter To 16 Year Old Me
Author: Juhi Bansal
4. Online Artificial Jewellery: New Fashion Trends For Women
5. Shopping From Home For Designer Fashion Has Never Been Easier
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Best Styling Tips For Newly Wedded Brides Who Want To Resume Work
Author: Rahul Banka
7. American Flag Shirts Are Inspired By And For Loyal And Staunch Patriotism.
Author: James smith
8. Should Groom Experience Mesh Underwear For Their Wedding? - Know More
Author: Intymen Store
9. Venom Leather Jacket Spiderman Movie
Author: Norman Wisdom
10. Choose Huge Selection Of Crystal Coin Piggy Banks Designed By Anthony David
Author: Ethan Collins
11. Add The Gleam Of Jewelry To Your Boutique To Attract Customers
Author: baby gander
13. Lili Henry, Fashion Technology Expert
Author: Scott Wolstein
14. Online Men’s Undershirts – Fashion Staple For The Modern Man
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Six Must-know Tips For Picking Your Bridal Jewellery
Author: Bella Krystal