ALL >> Business >> View Article
Enjoying A Golf-course Community Lifestyle In Tulum, Mexico
Total Articles: 503
In the world of golf-lovers, recent years have established on fact; if you want to enjoy a lifestyle near many excellent golf options, with warm weather all year round, simply amazing beaches nearby and - the tricky part - that an average American can afford, you basically have two options; Los Cabos at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula or the Riviera Maya, stretching south of Cancun.
Today, I want to share a little about an excellent real estate option in the second area - Quetzal Condos, next to Tulum, about an hour and a half south of Cancun.
Since we are focusing on golf, let's start buy talking about the golf course. Quetzal is located within a resort, Bahia Principe, right next to its golf course, the Riviera Maya Golf Course. This course was designed by Robert Trent Jones II. It offers a challenge for the most skilled of players, while still being accessible to those newer to the game. In addition to the 18-hole course, there is also an 9 whole beginners course with training available.
The Riviera Maya Golf Course is just one of over a dozen options in the Riviera Maya. The courses in the area boast big names as their designers, such as Nick Price and Robert Von Hagge.
Bahia Principe is one of the area's premium resorts. In addition to world-class golf, the resort offers 7 swimming pools, a beach club, sports facilities, restaurants and much more. There are also facilities for water sports, such as diving, snorkeling and windsurfing. Residents of Quetzal have access to all of this as a part of day to day life.
The contemporary concept of Quetzal's design is unique in the area and well beyond. In addition to beautiful and uniquely designed condos, the complex includes:
• 9 buildings, 2 stories each
• 72 luxury condos
• modern design
• unmatchable views of a lake and golf course
The condos themselves match the exclusivity and luxury lifestyle offered by Bahia Principe and the Riviera Maya.
In addition to the comfort of the resort and quality of the golf, the location within Mexico adds something unique to the lifestyle; the relaxed way of life that Mexicans have taken for granted for centuries now permeates the country and is contagious! Expats agree that living in Mexico makes you worry less and enjoy life more!
Golf lovers will most certainly find their paradise in Quetzal in the Riviera Maya!
The TOP Mexico Real Estate Network; “Mexico’s Leading Network of Specialists for Finding and Purchasing Mexican Properties Safely!”
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin