ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Know Abouth The Benefits Of Wearing Emerald Gemstone
Total Articles: 11
- Emeralds are valuable gemstones known for their numerous benefits. This gemstone is found in many countries like Russia, Brazil, Zambia, India, Pakistan, etc., but the best emerald stone is obtained from Colombia, South America. Emerald is associated with the planet Mercury. According to astrology, any person with a weak mercury can face problems that are related to this planet. To solve these problems, astrologers usually advise gemstone therapy to certain individuals wherein they are asked to wear an emerald gemstone as a ring or a pendant. Before looking at the benefits of this beautiful, green stone, let’s first go through some of its natural characteristics.
Natural Properties of Emerald Stone:-
Emerald Gemstone is chemically known as beryllium aluminium silicate and has a hexagonal crystal structure. The color of this gemstone is usually green, but it is sometimes also found in a bluish-green form. This green color is due to small amounts of chromium compounds in its crystal structure. Its hardness is somewhere between 7.5 – 8.0 and its specific gravity falls under the range of 2.62 – 2.90. the refractive index of emerald is between generally advise the concerned person to wear a stone that is at least 2 carat in weight.
Benefits of Emerald Stone
1. People wearing an emerald are said to have a peaceful and harmonious married life. It helps in developing understanding with children and instigating unity within the family.
2. People having issues retaining wealth can benefit by his stone, as it is said to have the power to hold money with the wearer.
3. Children who cannot concentrate on their work and studies can benefit from it as well, as it increases the power of concentration in individuals.
4. The stone has the ability to increase the power of reasoning and spirituality.
5. Negative effects of nightmares and evil spirits are nullified by the use of this gemstone. Increased peace of mind helps the person perform better and lead a harmonious and prosperous life.
6. Children preparing for competitive exams, service men looking forward to a promotion and business working hard to take their business to a next level can benefit from emerald, as it improves analytical power, memory and intellectual power of the wearer.
7. Individuals with problems related to brain and memory can wear emerald to solve their problems. People with speech problems also benefit by wearing this gemstone.
8. It is known to have the mystical power to bring good fortune and wisdom to the wearer.
9. Couples can gift each other an emerald to enhance faithfulness and love in the relationship.
10. It is also said that emerald changes its color when false friends are around the wearer, thereby, protecting him from false friendship.
11. It is believed that this stone decreases the chances of getting bitten by snakes.
12. When worn by a pregnant woman, it helps in reducing labour-time and pain by regulating the blood circulation in the body and reducing stress.
13. Many health-related problems are also believed to be resolved by this stone. Individuals suffering from epileptic seizures are advised to wear emerald by astrologers as it is supposed to prevent epileptic fits.
14. Other health problems that are believed to have been cured by wearing the stone are: insomnia, asthma, amnesia, ulcer, cardiac problems, etc.
15. Gastrointestinal problems like gastritis, diarrhoea and dysentery are said to occur less frequently on wearing this gemstone.
16. When worn along with other gemstones, it is supposed to cure eye problems, paralysis, hypertension, meningitis, nerve problems, cancer of the mouth, breast and stomach, etc. However, a person suffering from any of the above mentioned health problems must definitely go for medical treatment, without simply relying on gemstone therapy.
17. Professionals in the field of science, real estate, writing, publishing, medicine, teaching, architecture, astrology perform well in their respective fields on wearing an emerald.
Emerald Gemstone is the birthstone for the people born in the month of May. It is the divine stone of Goddess Venus. It is also known as “The Healer’s Stone” because it is capable of bringing emotional, physical and spiritual balance to its native. It is because of so many benefits that emerald has always been a popular gemstone.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca