ALL >> Business >> View Article
Edward De Valle: Renowned Businessman In The World Of Digital Marketing
Total Articles: 404
Edward de Valle is the President and CEO of AMGW Agency who was born on April 21, 1975. He is gifted with high efficiency and dedicated to strive for excellence. He is passionate to achieve his goals and his ideals are reflecting from his work. He belongs to a family of professionals who are renowned personalities in the relevant field. His father was a certified builder and real estate developer in Florida. His mother Christina is a director and principal of education. His grandfather belonged to Spain and owned a business. His business was the largest newspaper of Cuba, El Avance.
Edward de Valle pursued his graduation from Coral Gables Senior High in Miami, Florida. He was a rising star throughout his student life and was an enthusiastic child since beginning. He was always ambitious about establishing own business. He completed his formal education that includes B.S. in Business Management and M.B.A. in Business Professional Management. He also completed 3 years of doctoral degree in the area of science of organizational behavior.
Edward de Valle was influenced by the careers and passions of his families that led him to achieve his biggest goals. After pursuing graduation his career commenced as a Marketing Manager at GE Power Systems. He completed the black belt level at GE within the six-sigma training program formulated by the President and CEO Jack Welch. He was then transitioned as a Director of Sales for group publisher IPG; which licensed Newsweek, Vogue, Glamour, Discover, Men’s Fitness, Prevention, Teen, & Architectural Digest –US Hispanic/ Latin America.
Edward de Valle founded the AMGW Agency in 2001 which is the renowned public relation firm in today’s era. He established the agency with the aim of adding something truly unique to the business world. He formulated effective marketing strategies for the real estate developers, brands, hoteliers, etc on a broader scale. He realized that the strategies offered by him were not only desired but also vital for the agencies. He was honored with the Top 2012 entrepreneur of the year by Hispanic Target Magazine, Business Leader Award for Top 300 Business in the Southern part of United States.
Edward de Valle is not only a successful businessman but also an energetic individual. He is friendly and has great sense of humor which enables him to build fast network. He is intelligent and has great qualities that leave a positive impact on anyone.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev