ALL >> Business >> View Article
Edward De Valle: Renowned Businessman In The World Of Digital Marketing
Total Articles: 404
Edward de Valle is the President and CEO of AMGW Agency who was born on April 21, 1975. He is gifted with high efficiency and dedicated to strive for excellence. He is passionate to achieve his goals and his ideals are reflecting from his work. He belongs to a family of professionals who are renowned personalities in the relevant field. His father was a certified builder and real estate developer in Florida. His mother Christina is a director and principal of education. His grandfather belonged to Spain and owned a business. His business was the largest newspaper of Cuba, El Avance.
Edward de Valle pursued his graduation from Coral Gables Senior High in Miami, Florida. He was a rising star throughout his student life and was an enthusiastic child since beginning. He was always ambitious about establishing own business. He completed his formal education that includes B.S. in Business Management and M.B.A. in Business Professional Management. He also completed 3 years of doctoral degree in the area of science of organizational behavior.
Edward de Valle was influenced by the careers and passions of his families that led him to achieve his biggest goals. After pursuing graduation his career commenced as a Marketing Manager at GE Power Systems. He completed the black belt level at GE within the six-sigma training program formulated by the President and CEO Jack Welch. He was then transitioned as a Director of Sales for group publisher IPG; which licensed Newsweek, Vogue, Glamour, Discover, Men’s Fitness, Prevention, Teen, & Architectural Digest –US Hispanic/ Latin America.
Edward de Valle founded the AMGW Agency in 2001 which is the renowned public relation firm in today’s era. He established the agency with the aim of adding something truly unique to the business world. He formulated effective marketing strategies for the real estate developers, brands, hoteliers, etc on a broader scale. He realized that the strategies offered by him were not only desired but also vital for the agencies. He was honored with the Top 2012 entrepreneur of the year by Hispanic Target Magazine, Business Leader Award for Top 300 Business in the Southern part of United States.
Edward de Valle is not only a successful businessman but also an energetic individual. He is friendly and has great sense of humor which enables him to build fast network. He is intelligent and has great qualities that leave a positive impact on anyone.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz