ALL >> Business >> View Article
Edward De Valle: Renowned Businessman In The World Of Digital Marketing
Total Articles: 418
Edward de Valle is the President and CEO of AMGW Agency who was born on April 21, 1975. He is gifted with high efficiency and dedicated to strive for excellence. He is passionate to achieve his goals and his ideals are reflecting from his work. He belongs to a family of professionals who are renowned personalities in the relevant field. His father was a certified builder and real estate developer in Florida. His mother Christina is a director and principal of education. His grandfather belonged to Spain and owned a business. His business was the largest newspaper of Cuba, El Avance.
Edward de Valle pursued his graduation from Coral Gables Senior High in Miami, Florida. He was a rising star throughout his student life and was an enthusiastic child since beginning. He was always ambitious about establishing own business. He completed his formal education that includes B.S. in Business Management and M.B.A. in Business Professional Management. He also completed 3 years of doctoral degree in the area of science of organizational behavior.
Edward de Valle was influenced by the careers and passions of his families that led him to achieve his biggest goals. After pursuing graduation his career commenced as a Marketing Manager at GE Power Systems. He completed the black belt level at GE within the six-sigma training program formulated by the President and CEO Jack Welch. He was then transitioned as a Director of Sales for group publisher IPG; which licensed Newsweek, Vogue, Glamour, Discover, Men’s Fitness, Prevention, Teen, & Architectural Digest –US Hispanic/ Latin America.
Edward de Valle founded the AMGW Agency in 2001 which is the renowned public relation firm in today’s era. He established the agency with the aim of adding something truly unique to the business world. He formulated effective marketing strategies for the real estate developers, brands, hoteliers, etc on a broader scale. He realized that the strategies offered by him were not only desired but also vital for the agencies. He was honored with the Top 2012 entrepreneur of the year by Hispanic Target Magazine, Business Leader Award for Top 300 Business in the Southern part of United States.
Edward de Valle is not only a successful businessman but also an energetic individual. He is friendly and has great sense of humor which enables him to build fast network. He is intelligent and has great qualities that leave a positive impact on anyone.
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?