ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. Kevin Lam Reviews: 8 Ways To Prevent Smelly Feet
Total Articles: 150
Sweaty or malodorous feet are a very common foot problem among the normal people. Essentially when your feet sweat plenty, it permits bacteria to stay on the surface of your skin which might cause a smell. There are many things that you need to do, which will build a very big difference to your smelly feet. Typically it is not really your feet that smell unhealthy, but your shoes and socks, as they absorb all the sweat.
According to the podiatrists it will be very useful to try the following tips to prevent smelly feet. The tips are as follows:
• You need to wash your smelly feet regularly with an anti-bacterial soap.
• It will be better if you either throw out all your old socks and buy some new one or wash all your old socks in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal wash and soak them properly. This is often available at the food market in the laundry section.
• If you have some shoes that have a removable sole, from them just you need to throw out the innersoles and replace with new ones. Soak some cotton buds or tissues in either tea-tree oil or lavender oil and leave them in your shoes when you are not carrying them. This helps to kill not only smell but also bacteria within the shoes.
• Always you need to throw out your old and particularly smelly shoes.
• Buy wet control socks that have silver or anti-bacterial properties. Always look for brands like X-socks, Light Feet, Thorlo and Experia. They are bit costly but also do an excellent job. You will even be ready to notice them somewhat cheaper on-line.
• If possible then it will be good to change your socks when you will be able to. Keep a couple of spares in you backpack, car or wherever you will be able to and alter socks frequently. If possible then once every day or in hotter weather or if you have got been exercising. Always try to wash socks with CANESTAN WASH whenever you will be able to.
• You can also use spray or swab smelly feet with tea-tree oil. Tea-tree may be worked as a natural anti-bacterial or anti-fungal. You will be able to buy it from any kind super market or from any chemist. If you spray your feet with it daily before you place socks on and before sport etc. you will be able to use this whenever you change socks etc.
• For the best result you just need to soak your smelly feet for 1/2 an hour every night. There are 2 completely different preparations that most of the people find effective. You just need to take a bucket of warm water and add 2 cups of white vinegar and a container full of tea-tree oil, or put 5 black tea-bags in 2 cups of boiling water. Allow them to infuse for a couple of minutes and then add this water with the bucket of water.
If you live in Naples, Florida region you can visit Dr. Kevin Lam Naples Florida clinic for complete foot and ankle treatment and assistance. You can also check Dr. Kevin Lam reviews online to get customer feedbacks regarding his treatment.
Dr. Kevin Lam at Family Foot and Leg Center (FFLC) offers cutting edge technology and surgical innovation in podiatry. Dr. Kevin Lam Naples Florida clinic offers complete foot and lower leg solutions in the Naples area. All the FFLC doctors are chosen lecturers to other DPM's and MD's in the field of foot and ankle surgery. You can read Dr. Kevin Lam reviews online to get customer feedbacks in regards to his treatment.
For more information please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB9pzhMcX58
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab