ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 10 Beer Joints In Zagreb
Total Articles: 9
Beer-connoisseurs from around the world have an additional reason to feel motivated to go on a trip to Zagreb. The capital of Croatia is home to some of the finest European brews of this alcoholic beverage, with the Velebit, Tomislav and Ozujsko liquors being the most famous ones among them. Not surprisingly, there are several buzzing beer clubs and pubs in the city. We have here listed out the ten most well-known beer joints in Zagreb:
1) Pivnica Medvedgrad – Avail of tram services from the daily rent apartment in Zagreb you have taken up abode at, to travel to Bozidara Adzije – the locality which houses this enchanting beer destination. There is a spacious beer hall, along with an open-air terrace area – with the latter finding more favor among visitors. The fine ambiance of the Medvedgrad complements the wide selection of beers available here quite nicely.
2) Magic Beer Room – If you are on the hunt for authentic and somewhat rare Croatian beers, take time out to visit this place. There are several high-class daily rental apartments in the Luje Naletilica locality – and in case you are staying at any of them, visiting the Magic Beer Room would be a clinch. Reclining in the backyard patio here, and sipping on tasty beer – you will love the experience!
3) Pinta – This place has a slight mystic air about it – and the range of beers at Pinta is not the most extensive either. However, what makes Pinta the preferred beer joint of many tourists as well as locals, is the top-notch quality of all the brews that are sold at this place. Several yummy snacks are served with the drinks here. The general prices are far from being exorbitant.
4) Tolkien’s House – For the finest craft beer (both of Croatian and foreign origins), Tolkien’s is, arguably, the best place. Traveling from any centrally located rooms in Zagreb to the Opatovina neighborhood (where Tolkien’s is located) is not at all difficult. The bartenders at the place are extremely knowledgeable, and often help customers in zeroing in upon the most suitable liquor. If you are ready to spend a bit on your beer meals, you would hardly get a better place than Tolkien’s House in entire Zagreb.
5) Sheridan’s Pub – In addition to all types of Croatian brews, several well-known Irish and English beers are also available at this impressively-stacked pub. There is a specific tap section, from which customers are served fresh ale. Weekly activities are planned at the Sheridan’s Pub as well, to add to the lively spirit of this place.
6) Beer Shop – If the city center hostel in Zagreb you have opted to stay at is near the main city square, you will easily get taxis for commuting to this extremely popular beer joint (at Ljubljanica). Well over 200 varieties of beer are mentioned in the liquor menu of the shop, with an interesting mix of local and foreign drinks. The hospitality services at Beer Shop are at par with the best too.
7) Bikers Beer Factory – For having a tasty beer snack (complete with grilled chicken and/or pizzas) – this is an ideal joint. The service personnel are well-trained, and the seating arrangement (particularly in the patio area) is spacious and imaginatively designed. Live musical performances are regularly hosted here too. For those staying at apartments in Zagreb in the Savska locality, going for a nighttime drink at the Bikers Beer Factory would be a nice idea.
8) Vrutak – Large selection of Croatian and Belgian beers, chic and elegant décor, reasonable prices – this beer destination has it all. Wine-lovers throng in large numbers to this place too – thanks to the impressive wine cellar over here. If while booking apartments in Zagreb, you had selected one in the Vodovodna area, you can easily visit the Vrutak pub at your convenience.
9) Oliver Twist – Slightly understated, but a very nice place to visit – particularly if you are not really fond of boisterous revelries. The beer selection is limited, but each liquor available here is classy and of the finest quality. You can hire a car, or travel by bus from your Zagreb apartment to the Oliver Twist pub, at Tkalciceva.
10) Caffe Bar Tomato – For spending a nice evening with your companions, this beer joint serves as an ideal place. Both Croatian as well as foreign brews are available over here, along with a vast variety of fresh snacks items. To add to the customers’ merriment, live musical concerts and other cultural programs are held at this place too.
Beertija, Pivnica Mali Medo and Savska 14 also feature among the top bear joints in the city. From any apartment or hotel in Zagreb near the Gornji Grad area, taxis can be taken – to all of these places. If you love high-class, freshly brewed beer, you will not be disappointed at Zagreb!
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service