ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Why Choose Nontoxic Cleaning Products?
Total Articles: 7
Many householdcleaning products contain harmful chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, ammonia, petrochemicals, and VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds). It is risky to have these chemicals in your home in the case of accidental ingestion or physical contact. Breathing the fumes of some chemicals, especially over time, can be damaging to your health. Mixing bleach and ammonia releases toxic vapors that areextremely dangerous. In addition, small amounts of residual product can be left on surfaces like your kitchen countertop or dinner table or in the air following cleaning, poisoning your home's air quality.TEKON Corporation manufacture’s cleaning products and protective surface sealants so you can have a clean safe environment without toxic, hazardous chemicals.
Important reasons to consider using nontoxic cleaning products:
• 90% of all accidental poisonings occur in the home. More than 7 million cases each year, which the majority of is the consumption of household cleaners by young children.
• The EPA estimates that indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air.
• The cumulative effects of these chemicals are linked to Asthma, ADD, Autism, Allergies, Birth Defects, Cancer and more.
• The average American uses 25 gallons of “TOXIC” chemicals per year in their home.
• Protect yourself, children and pets from accidental poisoning
• Protect the primary cleaner of the house from contact with toxic chemicals
• Safer for food preparation areas
It is important to properly dispose of any leftover toxic cleaning products after switching to nontoxic. Improper disposal, such as pouring them down the drain, on the ground outside, into storm sewers, or throwing them out in the trash can pollute the environment and pose a threat to human health. Many communities across the country offer options for safely disposing of toxic cleaning products, known also as "household hazardous waste." Check with your local environmental, health, or solid waste agency for information.For more information on disposing household hazardous waste, visit the EPA’s website.
Using natural, non-toxic ingredients improves the health of our environment. TEKON Corporation is dedicated to providing powerfully effective, non-toxic, eco-friendly solutions that will keep your surfaces looking new. You can make a positive difference in the purchasing choices you make.
Glass Luster - removes hard water deposits, stubborn stains, light oxidation and light etching, improves glass clarity
Empowered Daily – sterilizes and removes 99% bacteria
Tekon B – nanotechnology polymer formulation that offers long lasting protection of surfaces from oxidation, corrosion and staining
Tekon S –cleaner and sealant to protect stainless steel and other metal surfaces. Unique polymeric formula that includes a special mildly abrasive cream that cleans and protects. Once the Tekon S is applied, the surface is highly resistant to corrosion, oxidation and staining. To maintain Tekon S protected surfaces, clean periodically with Repellant Wash.
Stone Sealer A – low VOC, water based stone sealer for granite, marble, travertine, flagstone, concrete, brick, grout joints and wood. It creates an invisible barrier that lock out oils, grease, water, stains and dirt. It deeply penetrates the stone without changing the natural appearance.
Stone Cleaner – water-based cleaner to remove scuffmarks, stains, grease, dirt and other impurities while conditioning stone surfaces. Gentle enough to use everyday and when used regularly, it will enhance the natural beauty of the stone rendering it clean and silky smooth.
Repellant Wash – does the job of 3-in-1, cleans, protects and shines. Water-based formula that penetrates dust, grime, bacteria, oil and environmental contaminants and lifts them from the surface with the use of a microfiber Tek Towel.Everytime it is used, it provides additional protection and shine.
Super Scum Remover –industrial strength cleaner and degreaser. Effectively penetrates and disperses oil, grease, grime and scum. Non-toxic, non-flammable, non-caustic, safe on hands, environmentally safe and is biodegradable. Eliminates odors and repels cockroaches, too. Remarkable for cleaning BBQs, hoods, vents, microwave ovens, stovetops, ovens, fryers, ring around the tub, soap scum, grease spots in concrete, removing spots and odor from carpet.
About the Author:-
Get all kinds of information about Natural Stone Cleaners,Stone Tile Cleaning Products, Stone Care Products, Marble cleaning products from http://www.Tekon.com. You will love to get affordable and effective glass and steel cleaning products.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Steps You Must Take Today To Ensure Your Rugs Aren’t Ruined
Author: Mike Aurtho
2. Vanities From Repurposed Furniture
Author: Litts Plumbing
3. 4 Low-maintenance Kitchen Countertops That Can Stand The Kitchen Heat
Author: Christine Delongte
4. Buy Quality Industrial Coolers Online India To Maintain Cool And Fresh Airflow In The Industrial Fac
5. Most Professional And Renowned Residential And Commercial Plumbing Contractors
Author: Jack Ronald
6. House Cleaning Is An Imperative Task To Do
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. 4 Benefits Of Curtains, Every Homeowner Should Know
Author: Nupur Tiwari
8. Cleaning Services Without Polluting The Environment
Author: Monika Zuzanska
9. The Commercial Gas Repair Sunshine Coast Is Your One Stop Shop To Resolve All Gas System Problems
10. Barnyard Dance In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
11. Pros And Cons Of Replacing A Bathtub With A Shower
Author: Mary Morris
12. Kitchen Remodel Tips To Help You Achieve Your Dream Kitchen
Author: Mary Morris
13. 10-point Guide For Choosing Reliable Residential Cleaning Services
Author: Luckie Maid
14. Method For Pest Controlling
Author: Vivek Suthar
15. Hire A Professional To Get Spotless House Cleaning Services
Author: Ethan Symes