ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Your Shower Doors Will Be Sparkling Clean With Tekon
Total Articles: 7
How does TEKON® productswork?
Tekon® protective sealant treatment forms a permanent protective barrier to prevent anything from sticking to the treated surface. Under a microscope, new glass is seen to be very rough and porous. Contaminants, oil, hard water deposits, fingerprints, even dust clings to the surface. Water spots can become a permanent part of the glass. Prolonged moisture reacts with oxygen and leaches out minerals forming lime deposits while decomposing the structure of the surface. Acid cleaning accelerates this decomposition. Tekon A and Tekon B transforms and protects glass at the molecular level creating a highly hydrophobic smoother surface that is slick and impervious to moisture, thereby blocking corrosion and permanent spots.
GREEN ECO-FRIENDLY NANOTECHNOLOGY AT ITS BEST
Tekon® advanced technology improves clarity, appearance and life of architectural glass productswhile reducing maintenance cost. Tekon®protective sealant treatment issafe, eco-friendly, prevents hard water, soap and other stains from adhering to the surface. Dirt rinses away leaving the glass sparkling clear and streak-free. Cleaning becomes far less frequent, much easier and without the need of “harsh chemical cleaners” of any kind.
Maintenance costs are typically reduced by 50% and homeowners enjoy clearer visibility. Glass is left with a lustrous long lasting protection and a “Better Than New”® appearance with periodic cleaning with Tekon’s®Repellant Wash®. Every time Repellant Wash is used, it adds more protection and shineandcan be used on all hard surfaces.
WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
Tekon® protective sealant treatment on windows and mirrors creates a long lasting brilliant surface. Dust that used to be attracted to windows and mirrors is now repelled from the surface. Tekon® protected windows and mirrors are easily cleaned with a few sprays of Tekon’s® Repellant Wash® and a quick dry wipe with a microfiber Tek Towel makes them sparkle!
THE TEKON ADVANTAGE
• Keeps your architectural surfacesclean and chemically free.
• Maintains the brilliance of your glasssurfaces.
• Reduces maintenance time by 50% or more.
• Eliminates corrosion, oxidation & staining.
• Protects your investment.
• CONTAINS NO HARSH CHEMICALS!
CLEAN • PROTECT • SHINE®
Tekon® protective sealant treatment is applied to the shower doors/windowsat the time of installation by a Tekon Certified Dealer/Applicator. The Tekon® treatment is smooth, lustrous and long lasting. Water beads up and slides off like quicksilver.Ask your TekonCertified Dealer/Applicator on how Tekon’sprotective sealant treatments protects all your hard washable surfaces: countertops, faucets, sinks, toilets, mirrors, windows, stainless steel, appliances, painted surfaces, tile and grout, wood and monitors.
GO GREEN WITH TEKON®SEE AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
For more information, or for a Tekon Certified Dealer/Applicator in your area, please call: 888-98-TEKON
For information on becoming a TEKON Certified Dealer/Applicator, send an email to email@example.com
About the Author:-
Get all kinds of information about Glass Cleaner, Glass Cleaning Supplies,Shower Glass Cleaner,Glass Cleaning Products from http://www.Tekon.com. You will love to get affordable and effective glass and steel cleaning products.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja