ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Your Shower Doors Will Be Sparkling Clean With Tekon
Total Articles: 7
How does TEKON® productswork?
Tekon® protective sealant treatment forms a permanent protective barrier to prevent anything from sticking to the treated surface. Under a microscope, new glass is seen to be very rough and porous. Contaminants, oil, hard water deposits, fingerprints, even dust clings to the surface. Water spots can become a permanent part of the glass. Prolonged moisture reacts with oxygen and leaches out minerals forming lime deposits while decomposing the structure of the surface. Acid cleaning accelerates this decomposition. Tekon A and Tekon B transforms and protects glass at the molecular level creating a highly hydrophobic smoother surface that is slick and impervious to moisture, thereby blocking corrosion and permanent spots.
GREEN ECO-FRIENDLY NANOTECHNOLOGY AT ITS BEST
Tekon® advanced technology improves clarity, appearance and life of architectural glass productswhile reducing maintenance cost. Tekon®protective sealant treatment issafe, eco-friendly, prevents hard water, soap and other stains from adhering to the surface. Dirt rinses away leaving the glass sparkling clear and streak-free. Cleaning becomes far less frequent, much easier and without the need of “harsh chemical cleaners” of any kind.
Maintenance costs are typically reduced by 50% and homeowners enjoy clearer visibility. Glass is left with a lustrous long lasting protection and a “Better Than New”® appearance with periodic cleaning with Tekon’s®Repellant Wash®. Every time Repellant Wash is used, it adds more protection and shineandcan be used on all hard surfaces.
WINDOWS AND MIRRORS
Tekon® protective sealant treatment on windows and mirrors creates a long lasting brilliant surface. Dust that used to be attracted to windows and mirrors is now repelled from the surface. Tekon® protected windows and mirrors are easily cleaned with a few sprays of Tekon’s® Repellant Wash® and a quick dry wipe with a microfiber Tek Towel makes them sparkle!
THE TEKON ADVANTAGE
• Keeps your architectural surfacesclean and chemically free.
• Maintains the brilliance of your glasssurfaces.
• Reduces maintenance time by 50% or more.
• Eliminates corrosion, oxidation & staining.
• Protects your investment.
• CONTAINS NO HARSH CHEMICALS!
CLEAN • PROTECT • SHINE®
Tekon® protective sealant treatment is applied to the shower doors/windowsat the time of installation by a Tekon Certified Dealer/Applicator. The Tekon® treatment is smooth, lustrous and long lasting. Water beads up and slides off like quicksilver.Ask your TekonCertified Dealer/Applicator on how Tekon’sprotective sealant treatments protects all your hard washable surfaces: countertops, faucets, sinks, toilets, mirrors, windows, stainless steel, appliances, painted surfaces, tile and grout, wood and monitors.
GO GREEN WITH TEKON®SEE AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE.
For more information, or for a Tekon Certified Dealer/Applicator in your area, please call: 888-98-TEKON
For information on becoming a TEKON Certified Dealer/Applicator, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author:-
Get all kinds of information about Glass Cleaner, Glass Cleaning Supplies,Shower Glass Cleaner,Glass Cleaning Products from http://www.Tekon.com. You will love to get affordable and effective glass and steel cleaning products.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi