ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Top 5 House Cleaning Tips
Total Articles: 200
Home is definitely the best place in the world where everyone feels happy and relaxed. It is the place where you can hang out with friends or family after a stressful day at work. Good and bad memories are attached to your house. Everyone loves their house and therefore it should be kept neat, clean and hygienic. Here are five tips on how to keep your house clean, or which areas should be kept clean by making use of professional house cleaning services:
1. The mirror of the house should always be clean. It is not necessary that you buy expensive glass cleaner or paper towel to do so. Just tell your home cleaner to take some vinegar and newspapers, and the job will be done. Make use of this trick and you will get shining new mirrors altogether. It is surprising but true that your house looks cleaner if the mirrors are clean.
2. Rinse your plates as soon as they are dirty. Sticky food can make it difficult to wash if you keep them un-cleaned for some time. Get your plates cleaned by the domestic cleaning services right after you finish food to keep them clean and hygienic.
3. Do you make use of your oven/microwave on daily basis? If not, then give a quick spray of cleaner in the oven to keep it clean and hygienic. The baked stuff will easily come out if you leave the cleaning spray on it for some time. The cleaning process will become easy for the house cleaners.
4. A fridge is an electrical equipment which we make use of it on daily basis. It is big in size and the cleaning task looks even bigger. You need to follow a plan if you want to make the work easy. First, get rid of all the bad/worn-out food, then start wiping from top shelves and come downwards. Make use of baking soda and water are great cleaners and will leave no remark of foul smell. For easy cleaning next time, lay down paper towels below.
5. Windows should be kept clean to get refreshing air and a clear view of the outside. Hiring professional window cleaners occasionally would be a good option. Once they are completely clean, you can maintain a regular schedule to clean them up.
Carpet cleaning is essential for keeping your house neat and clean. Make use of the above tips for making your abode a shining home.
Home and Garden Articles1. A House That Gives You Opportunity To Make The Most Out Of Living Space
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
2. The White Teak Company - The New Destination For Luxury Home Decor
3. Wardrobes In Kirti Nagar
Author: Alisha Shah
4. Luxury British Brand Furniture Collection Set To Reach Auction
5. Tips To Plan A Father’s Day Party At Home In Lilburn Ga
Author: Melinda Harris
6. Explanation On Why Furniture Stores In Perth Is Important
Author: Kai Baxter
7. 6 Key Reasons Why Limestone Is One Of The Best Building Materials
Author: Daniel Maxted
8. 11 Best Things To Do When You Are Alone
Author: Nug Brand
9. Mortgage Broker Markham
10. Sobha Chennai – Buy Luxury Apartments, Flats, Plots & Homes In Omr Porur Chennai
Author: Sobha Limited
11. How To Do Upholstery Cleaning – 5 Diy Tips
Author: Mike Aurtho
12. Landscaping – We Help You To Bring Your Imagination Into Reality
Author: Simmy Ahuja
13. Home Decor Trends You Must Know This Year
Author: Ajay Sharma
14. Smart Ways To Reduce Waste Around You
Author: Hampry Gomes
15. What’s Important To Know While Revamping Your Home
Author: Ajay Sharma