ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Sikh Wedding Invitations And The Changing Trends
Total Articles: 47
Sikhs have always taken strong pride in their customs and rites. So, the weddings taking place in this community have been littered with rites which are still strongly defended despite the advancement of culture and technology. Sikh wedding invitations too have always been chaste and quiet, and have been full of emotionally stirring messages and quotes. Religion plays a great role in marriages in this community. People are God-fearing and deeply pious. It reflects in these cards which have a strong religious undertone.
Of late, some changes have begun to creep in! These changes are merely technical and the element of tradition is still strongly intact. People are a lot more liberal these days when it comes to wedding cards and are willing to string up colors and designs in order to garner more eyeballs. One can say that beauty has found a new face. While earlier, people would only care for wordings and colors, now the designs too are getting a lot of attention. Sikh couples are also getting modern. With improved lifestyle and urbanized culture, the couples aim for a wedding which has the color and feel of a modernistic wedding. Therefore, the Sikh wedding invitations for sale which we have these days are finding fresh flavors.
Now the designers are getting much more creative. They are unleashing creativity in fresh abundance and are taking their freedom to new heights. Experiments are also being made in designing, albeit not at the expense of hurting religious sentiments. India has also been sentimental when it comes to religion and customs. The Sikhs, in particular, are very touchy about the customs since they still claim to be fiercely passionate about their religion and tradition. So, the designers of the modern era have to take efforts to ensure that a balance can be maintained between the two. The cards need to get visually more appealing and the old customs too need to be kept intact.
Designer cards can be a tad expensive but you can get a fair deal if you make an online hunt. The top websites which specialize in Sikh wedding invitations will not just offer you low prices but will leave you spoiled with their diverse range. Still, it is a challenge for these designers because every family has a specific taste which is quite unique. Some families even press for certain requests and the card needs to get customized.
Cross-cultural marriages are also gaining grounds very fast in India. So, when a Sikh is getting married to a South Indian, then the card needs to be designed in a manner that it addresses the sentiments and rituals of both the communities.
Despite the changing trends, one must say that these cards have stayed true to their original meaning. They may turn a shade colorful and glamorous, but they are very much pure, heart-rending and poignant the way they are supposed to be.
About The Author:-
This article is written by Aditi Roy on behalf of Dreamweddingcard. This is having topics on Sikh wedding invitations for sale, Buy Hindu Wedding Invitations and many more for for www.dreamweddingcard.com
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif