ALL >> Computers >> View Article
The Gathering Is Primarily Created For Researchers And Students
Total Articles: 197
The International Center for Sports Studies (CIES) was pioneered in 1995 when FIFA the entire world football governing body collaborated with all the University, the state of hawaii along with the Municipality of Neuchatel, Switzerland. The prime objective from the CIES is to closely link the sporting and academic worlds, dedicated to three key disciplines: law, sociology and economics of sport. Its mission is to offer an educational platform to the study of sport, as well as providing a diverse variety of professional services to sports entities.
The CIES mixes academic and sporting experts forming an extensive and dynamic expertise. The CIES places these resources at the disposal of all sporting organisations. Whether or not it's planning a new stadium or creating specialized courses, the CIES will be the catalyst to satisfy the objectives.
The CIES also counts on a specialized Documentation Center which provides information within the fields of Law, Sociology and Economics of sport. The gathering is primarily created for researchers and students who're studying at university level. Under continual development, it includes more than 2000 printed books, 20 titles of scientific periodicals, publications from sporting organizations, sports magazines, and more than 1000 specialized articles.
Along with a unique in-house knowledge base, the CIES is sustained by an international network of experts, including a unique graduates, through the academic world and various sporting organisations.Integrating academic excellence and sport industry knowledge.The FIFA Master is really a unique postgraduate sports executive programme, initiated by FIFA, coordinated through the International Center for Sport Studies (CIES), and taught by three prestigious European universities: De Monfort University (Leicester, UK), SDA Bocconi School of Management (Milan, IT) and Neuchatel University (Neuchatel, CH).
Annually, 25-30 skilled professionals are selected from your worldwide pool of applicants to get familiar with this full-time course, which takes care of all of the conditions sports organisations face today - everything from business and legal matters to social and ethical issues.
The exposure and make contact with with all the sports industry through the duration of this course, offered through invited guest speakers, site visits and project work complements the theoretical side of the course, providing a standard www.arm2teeth.com/FIFA-13.Gold balance and preparing our postgraduates for real life challenges of in the industry.Last, but not least, an incredibly active Alumni Association makes you feel a part of a unique family, not just before , but well after graduation.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages