ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Java Application Development - Java Se 8 Preview Is Now Available For The Developers To Test!
Total Articles: 15
Many of you might be knowing that a general-release development kit for Java SE (Standard Edition) 8 is not going to be unveiled or launched till the next year, Oracle has offered a preview created specifically for the developers to test as of now.
Recently in a blog post, Oracle’s chief architect of the Java platform group, Mark Reinhold has shown his desire towards the developers that they should test out the developer preview for JDK (Java Development Kit) 8, which has been unveiled and available for the developers on Monday. It is important to note that JDK 8 is based on the Java SE (Standard Edition) 8.
Mark Reinhold further added that they’ve tested and run it on all the Oracle-supported platforms and haven’t found any kind of technical issues till now. They have fixed many of the minor bugs discovered during their test since they reached the future-complete milestone back in the June.
One of the major highlights of this new version is the “Project Lambda”, which is designed to make it easier for the developers to write code for multiprocessors. It will add lambda expressions, default methods and method references to the Java application development and programming language while extending the libraries in order to support parallelzable operations streamed data.
Earlier in this year, Oracle thought to launch Java Development Kit 8 in the current month, but later on the company has postponed its plan to launch it in this year and decided to launch it next year as they wish to work more on the security enhancements. Security has become a prime concern for the Java application development in the recent years. Recently, many security issues were found in the Java, but Oracle has managed to overcome all of them time-by-time.
If you are viewing JDK 8 from the beginning, it is worth investing time to download a build and try it out – says Mark Reinhold. He firmly believes that it will help them know whether the existing code is compatible and run on it smoothly or not. If it runs slower than earlier or crashes the JVM, developers can easily inform the same to the development team as it will help them improve it for the future purpose.
Computers Articles1. Why To Move It Consulting In Miami And Your Career Towards Tech
Author: ITSupport Managers
2. Activate Norton Antivirus |+1-855-550-9333
Author: alissa silver
3. Installation Or Upgrade Of New Operating Systems.| Dataalign
4. Avail Data Recovery Milwaukee Services To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. What’s The Difference Between Office 365 And Office 2016?
Author: Karim Salem
6. How To Protect Your Dell Computers From Viruses.
7. Find The Ultimate Laptop Screen Repair In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
8. Avail It Support Waukesha To Maintain Your Computer Systems In Best Condition
9. Online Use Of Practice Management Software For Physiotherapists In Australia
Author: Ben C
10. Dell Laptop Does Not Boot Or Hangs Periodically.| Call +1(888)784-9316
11. Business Process Automation As A Service For Organizations In Today’s World
12. 5 Reasons To Choose Universal Laser Service For Cutting, Engraving And Marking
Author: Rob Hibbs
13. Why Companies Are Using It Managed Services
14. How Cloud Security Be Contributed To The Safety Of Your Business
15. Healthcare It Solutions – Many Advantages