ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
5 Things Name Badges Do For Your Employees
Total Articles: 46
While there are many companies around Australia that have their employees wear name badges, there are some that may get groans from their employees. If you have employees who are against the idea of name badges it is likely because you haven’t explained the benefits that they will gain from them. Sure, they may realize that the company will gain, but they may not realize that there are benefits in it for themselves, too!
Businesses have a lot to gain from having their employees wear name badges. Custom name badges provide businesses with a whole new level of professionalism and accountability. But there are some perks for the employees as well, which include:
1. Recognition. If you have employees who deserve special recognition for their level of service you can do that by putting it on their name badge. The name badge is a great place to let people know that they are the employee of the year, or the top sales person for a particular year.
2. Experience. One thing employees appreciate is when customers realize they know what they are talking about. Having the year your employees were hired added to their name badge is a great way for an employee to let people see that they have experience. This helps them do it in a subtle way, so they don’t have to come out and say they have worked there for years and have the experience.
3. Status. Employees can take comfort knowing that their name badge informs people of such things as them being manager, leader, or of whatever title they have. This is a great way for them to feel more confident on the job, as well as for them to work toward getting promoted, so their new title will go on their name badge.
4. Clarity. This is especially helpful for businesses that may have multiple departments. Their name badge can help to inform people of what department they work in, as well as help to establish their identification. This can help the employee feel more comfortable because it takes some pressure off if they happen to be caught off guard by a customer question while passing through a department they don’t work in.
5. Relationships. When employees build relationships with their customers, clients, and patients, they are more likely to enjoy their job. Often times people like their job or stay in a position because of the relationships they have created with the customers. Having a name badge helps to get people on a first name basis, thus opening the door to a friendship.
There are companies around Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and beyond that have their employees wear name badges. When employees realize that there are some perks in it for them, they will be more likely to want to wear them, too!
Marketing Articles1. 5 Mobile App Development Trends Of 2017
Author: Rajput Singh
2. What Are Some Of The Effective Ways Of Food Marketing?
Author: Nancy Roberts
3. Buy Audio Technica Ath-m20x
Author: RAVINDER YADAV
4. 5 Basic Digital Marketing Tools Required For Small Business Growth
Author: David Halpin
5. Reinforce Your Brand Awareness With Custom Glassware
6. What Is The Importance Of Packaging In Food Marketing?
Author: Nancy Roberts
7. Promote Your Brand & Drive Sales With Personalized Lip Balm Labels
Author: Custom LipBalm
8. Digital Marketing Company In Delhi
Author: Cog Digital
9. Branding By Displaying
Author: optimist brand design
10. Outlining The Value Of Website Inbound Links Building
Author: Bob Smith
11. Motorcycle Leather Jacket’s
Author: Ammar yasir
12. Perfectly Optimized On-page Seo Checklist
Author: Bob Smith
13. Personalized Lunch Bags Are Ideal For Business Marketing
Author: Promotional Bag Store
14. Choose Personalized Pens As A Promotional Giveaway
Author: Promotional Pen Store
15. How Wordpress Is The Most Popular Cms On The Web?
Author: Hi, I am MarkCom, an SEO Analyst.