ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
5 Things Name Badges Do For Your EmployeesBy Expert Author: James Harry
While there are many companies around Australia that have their employees wear name badges, there are some that may get groans from their employees. If you have employees who are against the idea of name badges it is likely because you haven’t explained the benefits that they will gain from them. Sure, they may realize that the company will gain, but they may not realize that there are benefits in it for themselves, too!
Businesses have a lot to gain from having their employees wear name badges. Custom name badges provide businesses with a whole new level of professionalism and accountability. But there are some perks for the employees as well, which include:
1. Recognition. If you have employees who deserve special recognition for their level of service you can do that by putting it on their name badge. The name badge is a great place to let people know that they are the employee of the year, or the top sales person for a particular year.
2. Experience. One thing employees appreciate is when customers realize they know what they are talking about. Having the year your employees were hired added to their name badge is a great way for an employee to let people see that they have experience. This helps them do it in a subtle way, so they don’t have to come out and say they have worked there for years and have the experience.
3. Status. Employees can take comfort knowing that their name badge informs people of such things as them being manager, leader, or of whatever title they have. This is a great way for them to feel more confident on the job, as well as for them to work toward getting promoted, so their new title will go on their name badge.
4. Clarity. This is especially helpful for businesses that may have multiple departments. Their name badge can help to inform people of what department they work in, as well as help to establish their identification. This can help the employee feel more comfortable because it takes some pressure off if they happen to be caught off guard by a customer question while passing through a department they don’t work in.
5. Relationships. When employees build relationships with their customers, clients, and patients, they are more likely to enjoy their job. Often times people like their job or stay in a position because of the relationships they have created with the customers. Having a name badge helps to get people on a first name basis, thus opening the door to a friendship.
There are companies around Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and beyond that have their employees wear name badges. When employees realize that there are some perks in it for them, they will be more likely to want to wear them, too!
Marketing Articles1. Cover Every Industry Vertical And Reach High-level Decision Makers With Alpha Software Users List
Author: Jardon Smith
2. Why Marketplace Model Is Creating A Buzz In Ecommerce World?
3. Why Should One Install An Interactive Touch Screen Kiosk?
Author: Raza Khan
4. A Strong, Consistent Brand, Build Up Over Time, Is The Best Guarantee Of Future Earnings
5. Boost Your E-commerce Business Trough Email Marketing
Author: Monika Dugal
6. Stove And Water Filter Parts Best Deals This 2017!!!
Author: Ring Hot Water
7. How To Get More Leads For Hvac Services
8. 5 Ways To Provide Great Exposure For Your Content
Author: Peit Morey
9. Promote Live Events Using Sms Marketing
10. 3d Lettering : Signage Letters And Logos Focus On Absolute Quality
Author: Mike Layman
11. How Can Cloud Computing Benefit A Company?
12. Improve Your Marketing With The Help Of Bulk Sms
Author: Christina James
13. Advertise With Us
14. Choose Bulk Sms Services For Your Business
Author: Naveen Karma
15. Personal Injury – Tips To Generate Attorney Leads