ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Use My Glossary To Build Your Own Journals
Total Articles: 3
The recent launch of My Glossary on TermWiki.com has been generating a lot of buzz on the internet. Part of the reason is that it provides a new channel for creating and sharing content fast. For example, such content type as journal keeping. People write journals for a variety of reasons: to record things as they happen so they may revisit them at a future point in time, to share one's own stories and ideas with friends and fans online, or purely as a hobby. This is one of the many reasons blogs and tweets have become so popular. If you keep a journal, you know one of the most challenging requirements is the commitment of time creating and organizing content. This is where TermWiki can help. My Glossary is a whole new way to create journals by simply coming up with a glossary of terms, and listing things you want to write about. For example, if you have just visited a city, compile a list of terms related to its content: people, geography etc. This may also apply to a movie you have watched or a book you have read; as each character, event, or scene can be listed as a term. Since each term acts as a small but independent unit of content, you don't have to create them in any particular order, meaning, you can always come back to your glossary and add or edit terms as you please.
A more exciting way to improve My Glossary is inviting others to contribute to your page, therefore further developing content. Since My Glossary is built on a wiki platform, collaboration support is already built into the system naturally. Having others help contribute terms to your glossary adds a new dimension to gaining knowledge. It allows others to fill gaps that you may have missed and/or offer additional viewpoints to things that happen around you. Overtime, the collaboration of glossaries may also serve as a part of your social network, allowing more ways to connect with your friends and those sharing your interests.
Using terms to build your My Glossary page makes it easier to organize your content by simply listing things that you can independently describe. Another benefit of organizing your glossary page this way is how you can always come back to it later to add things you may have missed.
My Glossary is a new way to create content, so bring out your creativity, have fun with it and build your journal. The development team is always on their toes, if you have any questions or suggestions, simply email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help