ALL >> General >> View Article
Harver Group Expands Tokyo Small And Mid-cap Equity Team
Total Articles: 26
Aug. 14, 2013 - CHUO-KU, Japan -- Harver Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Thomas Lavoie as Deputy Head of Small and Mid-Cap Value Equities in Tokyo. As well as, Richard Moore and Mary White joined the company, who will both report to Lavoie. Lavoie, Moore, and White will all be based in Tokyo.
Mr. James Aiguo, Director and Senior Partner of Harver Group said, “We are pleased to welcome Thomas, Richard and Mary: I am confident that they will be a valuable addition to the team at Harver Group and will enhance our equity offerings. Small and mid-cap equities are an important asset class for our clients, and they will benefit from the expanded resources of the department.
Lavoie brings more than 20 years of American small and mid-cap investment experience to Harver Group, enhancing the firm´s investment product offerings adding expertise in small and mid-cap investments to complement existing strategies. Lavoie joins Harver Group after managing his own asset management firm for 12 years. Earlier in his career, Lavoie worked as a portfolio manager on more than $2 billion in small and mid-cap for retail and institutional investors.
Moore has 9 years of experience in managing equity products and more than 15 years of experience in portfolio management and equity research. Prior to joining Harver Group, he led equity research teams at Morgan Stanley.
White comes to Harver Group from Lavoie´s firm, where she sat on the board and was a co-founder. She was also a managing director of the portfolio management department. She has over 10 years of experience in portfolio management and equity research.
General Articles1. Budget-friendly Prom Transportation With A Party Bus Of Dc
Author: cheap party bus dc
2. 5 Tips To Store Your Clothes In A Self-storage Unit
Author: Hannah Paul
3. Teflon Wires - A Sturdy Material For The Safety Of Your Workplace
Author: Mr. Nitin Pratap Singh.
4. Iphone 6s Screen Repair Johnstone
5. The New Subaru Outback Shines As Pro Cycling Support Car
Author: Ben Sporn
6. Safety Tips You Need To Know Before Taking A Cab In Delhi.
Author: Hello42 cabs
7. Luxurious And Budget Friendly Transportation With Washington, Dc Limo Service
Author: limo service dc
8. Php Multi Vendor B2b | B2c Ecommerce Marketplace Web Development Company
9. Make Valentine’s Day A Group Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
10. Tips To Minimise Energy Bills In 2017
11. The Southbourne Tax Group: Tips On Having An Efficient Tax Appointment
Author: Elsie Meidinger
12. Email Address Verification
Author: parveen kumar
13. Everything You Need To Know About Leaking Balconies And Its Repair
Author: Andrew Lance
14. Steps To Get Into Mobile App Development And Ensure Success
Author: Harold Vance
15. Flights From San Francisco (sfo) To Mumbai (bom)
Author: Guru Karanam