ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Different Types Of Women’s Shoes
Total Articles: 7959
There is something very special about women’s shoes. They are vibrant, beautiful and a great way to express your style. They are an extension of you. They make a woman feel attractive and give her confidence. Any woman will tell you, that like makeup, a good pair of shoes is a definite confidence-booster. There is a color for every mood and materials to match every outfit.
One for every occasion
You can find just the style you need and getting that perfect match of shoes to complement a designer outfit is not too difficult a task. There are numerous varieties and styles to choose from. Here are some of them:
• Heels- These are elevated at the heel and lift the foot off the ground. They are available in a variety of styles and heights.
• Flats- These are shoes that don’t have heels and the heel and toes are aligned with each other.
• Pumps- These cover the entire foot from the back to the front. However, the sides of these shoes are very low and open. Pumps may have heels and some can be flat as well. They can be made of leather, cloth or micro fiber. Flat pumps are extremely comfortable and can be worn almost anywhere. Ballerina-style pumps are very popular nowadays. High heeled pumps might have ankle straps.
• Sandals- These are generally flat but some of them may be slightly elevated too. They could be formal or casual and they cover only a certain part of the foot. They generally have straps on the top that run across the foot in a pattern. They can be paired effectively with shorts, skirts and jeans. You can also get a variety of formal sandals that can be worn in the hot summer months.
• Wedge shoes- These are highly stylish and trendy heeled shoes and there is no gap in between the front of the shoe and the heel. They have a platform heel that stretches from the toe to the heel and it is easier to balance on them. The soles of these shoe are generally light brown or wooden in color and the top could be made of just about any material in any color. These shoes do not lift just the heel. They lift the entire foot off the ground.
• Mules- These are either heeled or flat shoes. The back of the feet are left open while the toes and the front of the feet are covered. Most mules have pointed toes though some may have square or rounded toes too. These shoes are largely made of leather and are very simple.
• Boots- These are short heeled shoes that cover the entire foot including the top. Ankle boots are very stylish and can be paired with pants, skirts or shorts. Ankle boots are great for a formal look as well. Some boots can rise right up to the knee or thigh and could be made of fabric, leather or suede. This is one style that never seems to go out of fashion.
These are some of the most common styles of women’s shoes. There are several others and what you wear will largely depend on your choice, style and budget.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt