ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Different Types Of Women’s Shoes
Total Articles: 7959
There is something very special about women’s shoes. They are vibrant, beautiful and a great way to express your style. They are an extension of you. They make a woman feel attractive and give her confidence. Any woman will tell you, that like makeup, a good pair of shoes is a definite confidence-booster. There is a color for every mood and materials to match every outfit.
One for every occasion
You can find just the style you need and getting that perfect match of shoes to complement a designer outfit is not too difficult a task. There are numerous varieties and styles to choose from. Here are some of them:
• Heels- These are elevated at the heel and lift the foot off the ground. They are available in a variety of styles and heights.
• Flats- These are shoes that don’t have heels and the heel and toes are aligned with each other.
• Pumps- These cover the entire foot from the back to the front. However, the sides of these shoes are very low and open. Pumps may have heels and some can be flat as well. They can be made of leather, cloth or micro fiber. Flat pumps are extremely comfortable and can be worn almost anywhere. Ballerina-style pumps are very popular nowadays. High heeled pumps might have ankle straps.
• Sandals- These are generally flat but some of them may be slightly elevated too. They could be formal or casual and they cover only a certain part of the foot. They generally have straps on the top that run across the foot in a pattern. They can be paired effectively with shorts, skirts and jeans. You can also get a variety of formal sandals that can be worn in the hot summer months.
• Wedge shoes- These are highly stylish and trendy heeled shoes and there is no gap in between the front of the shoe and the heel. They have a platform heel that stretches from the toe to the heel and it is easier to balance on them. The soles of these shoe are generally light brown or wooden in color and the top could be made of just about any material in any color. These shoes do not lift just the heel. They lift the entire foot off the ground.
• Mules- These are either heeled or flat shoes. The back of the feet are left open while the toes and the front of the feet are covered. Most mules have pointed toes though some may have square or rounded toes too. These shoes are largely made of leather and are very simple.
• Boots- These are short heeled shoes that cover the entire foot including the top. Ankle boots are very stylish and can be paired with pants, skirts or shorts. Ankle boots are great for a formal look as well. Some boots can rise right up to the knee or thigh and could be made of fabric, leather or suede. This is one style that never seems to go out of fashion.
These are some of the most common styles of women’s shoes. There are several others and what you wear will largely depend on your choice, style and budget.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. New Jewellery Designs In India
Author: Jewellery Cluster
2. Women Sports Shoes - Choosing It Right
3. Find Effective Tennis Elbow Brace Online To Offer Relief From The Condition
4. Tissot T-sport Chrono Xl Quartz T116.617.36.097.00 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
5. Find Beautiful Designer Bridal Wedding Sarees Online
6. Pump Up Your Holiday Decor With Beautiful Blooms
Author: Mary Ann Verberne
7. Overview Of Yarmulke For Sale Available Over The Internet
8. Grocery World Going Online
Author: Dheeraj Singh
9. Merry Christmas! Choose Among These 6 Best Christmas Flowers
Author: Lynda Tatara
10. Expert Advice From The Leading Florists In Fort Smith
Author: Butch Johnston
11. How To Choose Right Laptop Bags For Your Corporate Gifting Requirements
Author: corporate legacies
12. Seiko 5 Automatic Japan Made Snkp11j1 Men’s Watch: Nostalgic, Optimistic, Optimized
Author: Jasson C
13. Enjoy The Best Experience Of Shopping In Australian Grocery Stores Online
14. Buy Smartphone Online In India
15. Make Way For Online Shopping With Amazing Deals On Men Products