ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Why Choose Audi Park Assist?
Total Articles: 4
Though many drivers were forced to perfect the art of parking before passing their road tests, many years later these same drivers opt out convenient parking spots because of their lack of confidence in parallel parking. Whether you're parked on the curb, too far in the street or too close to another vehicle, tricky parking situations can make you doubt your ability as a driver. But with Audi Park Assist you never have to worry about the hassles of parking again!
It's not magic, it's technology! With the press of a button and a little alignment on your part, enhanced sensors located along the Audi's bumpers are activated. These sensors use ultrasound or cameras on the on-board monitor within the vehicle to see the vehicles surroundings. These sensors will then use the Park Assist technology path to create a path. After the path has been initiated, the technology will take over the steering. The driver is still responsible for accelerating, shifting gears and applying the brakes, though Park Assist will walk you through this. Park Assist sensors will alert you when an object is getting close to the vehicle with a mild alarm, giving you the perfect parking job every time.
Maybe parallel parking isn't the problem, but depth perception is. Audi Park Assist will actually scan the streets with the vehicles side-mounted sensors to find a spot the vehicle knows it can fit in. Once Park Assist sensors have found a spot large enough, it will notify the driver with a message shown on the on-board monitor. Shift into reverse, and Park Assist will take over the system again, and with you help you've parked perfectly in that tricky spot once again!
Park Assist can also find and park in traditional perpendicular spots as well. The same rules apply as with parallel parking. The side-mounted sensors will scan for a spot, alert you when it has found one, and use the sensors to back you in flawlessly. In addition to Park Assist, new Audi models also offer surround view cameras, which allow the driver to pull up different camera perspectives on the monitor. These cameras help not only with parking but when visibility is low.
Automated parking systems are now available in the entire Audi line-up. Audi Park Assist is available on most new Audi models. The Audi A8 has the Park Assist feature on models of 2009 and newer. Visit an Audi dealer or audiusa.com to learn more about which models come standard with Park Assist and find the car you've been waiting for today!
At Keyes Audi we specialize in new and used Audi cars, trucks, and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. We earned a reputation as one of the best Audi dealers California and Pasadena Audi dealership. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai