ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Why Choose Audi Park Assist?
Total Articles: 4
Though many drivers were forced to perfect the art of parking before passing their road tests, many years later these same drivers opt out convenient parking spots because of their lack of confidence in parallel parking. Whether you're parked on the curb, too far in the street or too close to another vehicle, tricky parking situations can make you doubt your ability as a driver. But with Audi Park Assist you never have to worry about the hassles of parking again!
It's not magic, it's technology! With the press of a button and a little alignment on your part, enhanced sensors located along the Audi's bumpers are activated. These sensors use ultrasound or cameras on the on-board monitor within the vehicle to see the vehicles surroundings. These sensors will then use the Park Assist technology path to create a path. After the path has been initiated, the technology will take over the steering. The driver is still responsible for accelerating, shifting gears and applying the brakes, though Park Assist will walk you through this. Park Assist sensors will alert you when an object is getting close to the vehicle with a mild alarm, giving you the perfect parking job every time.
Maybe parallel parking isn't the problem, but depth perception is. Audi Park Assist will actually scan the streets with the vehicles side-mounted sensors to find a spot the vehicle knows it can fit in. Once Park Assist sensors have found a spot large enough, it will notify the driver with a message shown on the on-board monitor. Shift into reverse, and Park Assist will take over the system again, and with you help you've parked perfectly in that tricky spot once again!
Park Assist can also find and park in traditional perpendicular spots as well. The same rules apply as with parallel parking. The side-mounted sensors will scan for a spot, alert you when it has found one, and use the sensors to back you in flawlessly. In addition to Park Assist, new Audi models also offer surround view cameras, which allow the driver to pull up different camera perspectives on the monitor. These cameras help not only with parking but when visibility is low.
Automated parking systems are now available in the entire Audi line-up. Audi Park Assist is available on most new Audi models. The Audi A8 has the Park Assist feature on models of 2009 and newer. Visit an Audi dealer or audiusa.com to learn more about which models come standard with Park Assist and find the car you've been waiting for today!
At Keyes Audi we specialize in new and used Audi cars, trucks, and sport-utility vehicles; we want to make sure you get the very best deal. We earned a reputation as one of the best Audi dealers California and Pasadena Audi dealership. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare