ALL >> General >> View Article
Five Ways To Manage Risks And Rewards Of Online Reputation Management Services
Total Articles: 2
The best online reputation management services involve managing the search engine results and protecting your organization’s brand name and reputation from negative exposure in online. This is very crucial because of heavy competition and the decisions which are influenced by what is found on the internet. In simple words, an ORM strategy is a combination of traditional marketing and public relations with search engine marketing.
The ultimate goal for good publicity is Visibility and high rankings, which will in turn pushes down the bad publicity in search engine listings and out of public view. The main thing which should be noted is that online searchers rarely view more than 2 pages of search engine results for any search, so the aim of ORM services is to keep you in the dominating page one and two for your brand, with good stories and your online web properties.
The information about your business is that people can read on the Web about your critics absolutely. If you're not actively managing your online reputation management, you run the risk of going out of business competitions and not even knowing why! So, these 5 steps will help you not only to manage the Risk but also gain the reward from having an enhanced reputation online:
STEP1: Work on which search keywords you want to influence
With ORM, you need to necessarily be concerned about helping your own website to rank high in search results using the traditional methods of SEO. For this, you need to ensure that positive information and commentary about your business and trades ranks higher than anything negative.
However, get this right and over time you’ll find that you could rank higher for those keywords you’ve focused on too –sometimes benefits come through social media sites which also referred to as Social Media Optimization (SMO). Start off by benchmarking where you appear on the relevant search engines to your business.
STEP 2: Monitor your systems to respond your negative comments
Mainly you need to concentrate on tracking the progress of the keywords you want to influence. So set up regular tests against your original benchmark to monitor the progress and positively respond to any negative feedback you find. If you have several staff working across make them to understand about the product or service range you work on and make sure that you have clear policies in place on who is to respond and how. However, the chain of command should not slow down the response, it’s more about empowerment.
STEP 3: Claim all your relevant internet properties where online reputation management can be influenced
Claim your Web Presences and make sure that they are 100% complete and then take control of the updated keywords on regular basis. Depending upon your organization or sector there may be specific ‘ratings sites’ that have cropped up in the last couple of years and so you should seek these out and see how best to influence them too. Some examples are:
Industry related directory sites
Google recently underwent a major change over and for some businesses the migration and the merger with Google+ is happening gradually across the world.
STEP 4: Have a process of asking for positive feedback
The bad news is that this doesn’t happen by accident! It requires a 2nd party or a 3rd party to manage the process but you’ll find over time that if there is one activity which is significant.
• Reinforcing in your customers mind that they got good service (impacting retention & re-purchase)
• Influencing researchers to actually make contact (barrier removal & enquiry generation)
• Increase your brand awareness as people who haven’t heard of you previously, get to find out about you through others sharing feedback and you virally expanding this reach.
STEP 5: Have a Good Content in place
Finally, if you want to dominate the 1st page of Google and other search engines for your business/brand name and have it supported by weight of evidence that backs up your claims, then you need a good content too. It’s often quoted that:
• 14% of people believe in the context that you write on your website or other owned web properties is considered as an advert.
• But 74% of people believe feedback and recommendations of others
But, relevant quality content is the engine that increases the visibility and high rankings because recent change over says that Content is King.
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin