ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What's To Come With The 2014 Srt Lineup?
Total Articles: 5
Imagine a never ending driving road, now imagine driving that road at a dizzying pace, taking corners smoothly, swiftly, and safely. Now, picture a powerful performance engine in a vehicle with a whisper quiet interior. Envision yourself behind the wheel of that high performance vehicle with such an eye catching exterior that heads swivel as people try to catch a glimpse of you cruising by. If these words make your heart beat a little faster, then you owe it to yourself to look at the new 2014 SRT line up.
Since the 1950's, teams of Chrysler engineers have been strategizing ways to obtain more power from their automobile engines. Currently, Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealers offer vehicles with extra style and performance: the SRT line, shorthand for street and racing technology. SRT vehicles all share common denominators, a powerful engine, a gorgeous yet functional exterior, concise braking capability, outstanding handling, and a race inspired interior. Red, black, silver, and gray have been the standard color options, but the 2014 SRT vehicles will offer a larger range of shades built upon the standard hues. Shades such as deep cherry red, maximum steel, brilliant black crystal and bright white will be among those to choose from. The 2014 SRT lineup includes the Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger SRT8, Dodge Dart SRT4, Dodge Ram SRT, Dodge Charger SRT8, Dodge Viper, and the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee will be the first SRT vehicle available for sale in the 2014 lineup. Take your family on adventures on and off the road with this superior vehicle. It sports a 6.4 liter Hemi V-8 with an 8 speed automatic transmission and is capable of doing zero to sixty in 4.8 seconds. It gets a fuel economy of 13 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway. The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT's exterior has been enhanced with signature LED lighting and the lush interior has extra supportive leather seats and a thicker, leather-wrapped steering wheel. Superior, user-friendly technology is represented by the 8.4 inch touch screen which is capable of supporting the SRT's exclusive Performance Pages and a 7 inch programmable multi view gauge cluster (Drivesrt.com). And we can only assume the rest of the SRT vehicles will follow in the Grand Cherokee's slick appearance and smooth performance.
Driving a vehicle with style, precision performance, and exceptional handling are important for your new vehicle of choice. Whether you are looking for the powerful driving fury of the Dodge Viper SRT or the still feisty, yet family friendly Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT you can find an SRT vehicle sure to fit your budget and lifestyle. Visit your local Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer for more information.
Car Pros is excited to share our extensive inventory of cars, trucks and SUV's with you. If you are searching for car dealers in Seattle using the keywords Dodge dealer Bellevue or Jeep Seattle, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat