ALL >> Business >> View Article
Five Major Costs Typically Incurred By The Manufacturers Of Led Chandelier Bulbs
Total Articles: 8287
There are some five major costs that are typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs. Subsequently, part of the money you spend, when you buy such bulks, goes into reimbursing these costs (to the bulb manufacturers). We, of course, need to point out that these are the costs incurred by manufacturers of all other LED bulbs: not just the chandelier bulbs. These five are, for instance, also the major costs that the manufacturers of LED-based E14 7W bulbs end up incurring. Actually, in most places, the chandelier bulbs are manufactured alongside the E14 7W bulbs. That is specifically under a scheme where the same machines, and more or less the same processes, are used in the manufacture of both the chandelier bulbs and the E14 7W bulbs. The only difference tends to be in terms of the components used. So although we are making reference to chandelier bulbs, what we are saying would still apply to the manufacture of E14 7W bulbs.
Now the first major cost typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs is that whose incurrence is on account of procuring the components used in making the bulbs. The Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) can be quite costly. Besides them, the other circuitry components have to be procured, and it is important to note that the inner parts in LED bulbs are much more sophisticated than those in ordinary filament bulbs. Then there are casings and the housings used in making the bulbs, as well as the external packaging materials.
The second major cost typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs is that whose incurrence is on account of the power used in running the machines used in making the bulbs. The production of these sorts of bulbs mainly involves the use of heavy, sophisticated machinery, which is known to consume quite a bit of power. True, the end products (the LED bulbs produced) are known to be extremely power-efficient. But the process through which they are produced is one in which quite a lot of electrical power is used (and that can be expensive).
The third major cost typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs is that whose incurrence is on account of labor. Some processes in the manufacture of LED chandelier bulbs require the involvement of human beings, and the humans in question have to be compensated for their time. The machines used in the process, for instance, have to be operated and maintained by experts who typically require fat paychecks.
The fourth major cost typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs is that whose incurrence is on account of leasing/maintaining the facilities where the manufacture takes place. Even if the companies manufacturing the LED bulbs use their own production plants, the commercial arrangement is typically that the said manufacturing plants are built using credit (which has to be repaid).
The fifth major cost typically incurred by the manufacturers of LED chandelier bulbs is that whose incurrence is on account of tax. Often, the manufacturers of these sorts of bulbs are taxed, and they subsequently have to pass on the taxation costs to the end users of the bulbs. In some places, this tax cost component actually ends up being the biggest cost component in the whole thing.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions