ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Targets Long Position In Tesla Motors
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 20, 2013 - HONG KONG -- Tesla Motors´ stock has spiked 340% this year, but many market analysts and institutional investors have denounced Tesla Motors as being a bubble. They argue that the stock is at least eight times overvalued, which may be true, if you value them as a car manufacturer. Tesla´s management surely realizes this, but instead of selling their stake for a massive profit, Elon Musk, Tesla´s CEO, purchased 1.08 million shares in May and has left them untouched.
Tesla Motors is not only a car company, their alternative revenue streams are left out of calculations by many Market Analysts. They have started serious competition in the electric vehicle market; competitors are hurrying to lower prices to capitalize on the demand Musk and his company has created. Tesla and Musk were able to create demand by making the car exclusive.
Their most lucrative future revenue stream will be their supercharging stations. They are being built across the United States and Canada and more slowly in Asia and Europe. Analyst at The Woo Group believe that Tesla will sign deals with other car manufacturers to allow them to be compatible with Tesla´s charging stations, which is much simpler than creating their own infrastructure of stations.
Contrary to what many believe, major car manufactures are not competing with Tesla but rather investing in and building partnerships with it. Both Mercedes and Toyota have built cars with Tesla engines. The world is ready for sustainable technologies and over the next few years the market for these technologies will grow exponentially. Tesla is spearheading this revolution.
The Woo Group has purchased a large position and plans to be in Tesla for the long run. Analysts at the company set the target share price for the next six months to rise to $160 and see massive growth potential over the next 5 years.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help