ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Targets Long Position In Tesla Motors
Total Articles: 24
Aug. 20, 2013 - HONG KONG -- Tesla Motors´ stock has spiked 340% this year, but many market analysts and institutional investors have denounced Tesla Motors as being a bubble. They argue that the stock is at least eight times overvalued, which may be true, if you value them as a car manufacturer. Tesla´s management surely realizes this, but instead of selling their stake for a massive profit, Elon Musk, Tesla´s CEO, purchased 1.08 million shares in May and has left them untouched.
Tesla Motors is not only a car company, their alternative revenue streams are left out of calculations by many Market Analysts. They have started serious competition in the electric vehicle market; competitors are hurrying to lower prices to capitalize on the demand Musk and his company has created. Tesla and Musk were able to create demand by making the car exclusive.
Their most lucrative future revenue stream will be their supercharging stations. They are being built across the United States and Canada and more slowly in Asia and Europe. Analyst at The Woo Group believe that Tesla will sign deals with other car manufacturers to allow them to be compatible with Tesla´s charging stations, which is much simpler than creating their own infrastructure of stations.
Contrary to what many believe, major car manufactures are not competing with Tesla but rather investing in and building partnerships with it. Both Mercedes and Toyota have built cars with Tesla engines. The world is ready for sustainable technologies and over the next few years the market for these technologies will grow exponentially. Tesla is spearheading this revolution.
The Woo Group has purchased a large position and plans to be in Tesla for the long run. Analysts at the company set the target share price for the next six months to rise to $160 and see massive growth potential over the next 5 years.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar