ALL >> Business >> View Article
5 Google-friendly Tips For Guest Bloggers
Total Articles: 9
In 2013 we, being internet marketers, are only counting if there’s any way left to flatter the BIG ‘G’. The post-Panda & post-Penguin periods have penalised countless websites already. And the latest updates in last July regarding ‘optimized links in press releases, guest blogs, articles’ are also on the way to flag few more sites down.
Thing is clear. Google wants, “If you’ve something worth saying and you want to share it with the world with/without formal knowledge on SEO, then post an article. Else if you want to boost your site’s ranking by posting contents, stop posting them; you might only end up shooting yourself in the foot and your site might be negatively affected.”
Good news is Google is still appreciating quality guest posts which can really add great values to site’s search engine ranking factor. Here are 5 things every guest blogger should take care to satisfy the BIG ‘G’ – Google.
1. Focus more on quality than quantity. The era of ‘how many’ has gone. Now it’s all about ‘how much’. Never ever afford to write some hundred guest posts and post them hundreds of websites in a fortnight/month just because your client demands this. Instead, help her understand that what she really requires is quality links or quality visitors to the website. And quality doesn’t come in numbers. So quality earns, quantity doesn’t.
2. Make promises that you can keep. If your post bears some worth and is liked in your circle, you can’t still guarantee that the same will happen in case of all the blogs you’re approaching for the guest post. This is a fact and you should keep it in mind while dealing with your clients about how many guest posts you can actually make live in a month. Never promise unnecessarily.
3. Believe in earning quality links. Guest blogging is just like an earned media where you can only earn quality links. There is no other way of getting so many likes or clicks rather than waiting till people understand and like. This is how natural and ethical link building is established. Share this with your client and let her get the difference between natural links and links from paid media or communities.
Paid or owned media can give you guaranteed impressions and clicks; but they are highly unnatural as per Google.
4. Consider authoritative blogs to guest blog. Simple, the site you’re guest blogging should be a quality website or blog (at least PR should be higher than yours). So you can earn some authoritative links back to your client’s website. Authoritative blogs generally have some potential visitors who often visit their blog in search for genuine information or product. So it’ll be a win-win situation if you can attract those repeat visitors.
5. Keep patience. Once your guest blogs start spreading they keep spreading. That same sentence comes again – ‘Guest blogging is an earned media’. It does depend on the ‘Word-of-mouth’ value. There are already so many contents and posts out there on the internet that users don’t want to wait a second while seeking the exact information. If your post succeeds in meeting the purpose of few people, then word-of-mouth comes in handy. But it all takes time and you need to keep patience and focus on writing next ones.
Lastly, keep generating unique ideas, write them beautifully and post them on the most authoritative blogs and websites in your client’s niche. Go deep into current online marketing scenario and read it accurately. World is changing quickly and so is everything in it. It’s important to stay up-to-date!
About Author :
David is Online marketing manager at SEOExtent.com. SEO Extent providing top class SEO services. In this topic David has given good information about Guest blogging. Check some new tips from this website: globalscriptor.org
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent