ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Albuquerque Real Estate
Total Articles: 158
Albuquerque Real Estate - Thanks for visiting this simply elegant sample of a custom SW Style Luxury house situated on One.03 acres nestled in the Sandia Mountain foothills within prestigious Mountain Highlands from High Desert in Albuquerque New Mexico! The improved lot and exquisite floor plan, almost all on one level offers magnificent residing and dining locations, four spacious sleeping rooms each with a private bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, walls of windows that frame probably the most stunning mountain as well as city views from every windowpane! Massive doors lead to the wonderful outdoor living areas, courtyards, backyard, as well as expansive covered decks with Tongue & Dance ceilings, built-in grill and finest of alljust steps from the foothills, open space as well as hiking/biking trails. This is genuinely an ABQ DREAM HOME! • 5100 sqft •1.Three acres •4 bdrms each with a private bath & walk-in wardrobe •5 bath •3 car storage •Expanded patio/decks with T&G ceilings •Hardwood flooring in Family Room & Kitchen •Double Wolf ovens •2 Asko Dishwashers •3 combo refrigerated air/CFA Gasoline units •Radiant Heating •City and Mountain Views from every window.
Albuquerque Real Estate entries are some of the most sought after in the country not only simply because we have such a beautiful city here but because of our wonderfully mild climate. Albuquerque nm is the largest city in the U.Utes. state of New Mexico. It's the county seat associated with Bernalillo County, and it is located in the central part of the state, straddling the Rio Grandes. The city population was 552,804 as of the 2011 population estimates from the Usa Census Bureau as well as ranks as the 32nd-largest city in the U.Utes. It has a 2012 believed metropolitan population associated with 901,700 according to the US Census. Albuquerque Boise state broncos is the 53rd-largest United States metropolitan area. The Albuquerque MSA population includes Rio Rancho, and forms part of the larger Albuquerque -- Santa Fe -- Las Vegas mixed statistical area, with a total population of 1,146,049 as of the 2010 Census.
Albuquerque is home to the University of New Mexico (UNM), Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia National Labs, Lovelace Respiratory Research Start, and Petroglyph National Monument. The Sandia Mountains run along the eastern side of Albuquerque, and the Rio Grande flows through the city, north to southern.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems