ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introduction To The New 2014 Dodge Durango
Total Articles: 499
Are you an individual who is looking for a new car, a family car perhaps? Do you want a vehicle that can haul trailers while riding smoothly throughout the winter? Perhaps it's time to visit your Local Dodge Dealer and speak to someone about the new 2014 Dodge Durango; an SUV built like a truck, but comfortable enough for a family.
Hitting the lots soon, the Dodge Durango has been perfected for 2014. This new model features exterior refinements, improved fuel economy of up to an estimated 25 mpg highway and several interior upgrades. Though it features a new look in the front and in the back, the biggest upgrade comes as a state of the art, license built, ZF eight-speed automatic transmission, putting the 2014 Dodge Durango ahead of all its competitors.
The exterior of the new Durango has new headlamps and fog lights, making fog and rain easier to tackle. New LED front headlamps and full-width wrap around taillights, resembling the Dodge Charger, make night driving a breeze. Wheels are available in 18 and 20 inch options with seven all-new designs and finishes. The gearshift has been replaced by a rotary shift knob and an 8.4-inch screen helps drivers navigate. The screen includes GPS, radio, weather, phone and even some apps. The steering wheel now features buttons to help drivers control the transmission speed. Passengers in the second row can enjoy entertainment from 9-inch screens in the back of the drivers and front passengers seats.
A myriad of safety options are available on the 2014 Dodge Durango to ensure you and your family feel safe and secure, no matter the situation. The vehicle features U-connect in the rear-view mirror, connecting drivers with an emergency operator and roadside assistance. Video and audio alerts warn drivers of any potential close encounters with other vehicles. Should you come too close to another vehicle; the Dodge Durango will come to a controlled stop.
For those looking for the power of a truck, the Durango features near 50/50 weight distribution, performance tuned suspension and an ultra-stiff body structure. It has a Best-in-Class power engine and towing capability. The trim choices have changed over the year; Limited, SXT, R/T and Citadel remain.
If you are looking for a safe, reliable vehicle that handles winter and trailers like a truck, but is comfortable enough for a large family, then the 2014 Dodge Durango is for you. Reserve your Durango at your local Dodge dealership today. You won't regret it.
Fury Motors sells new & pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram vehicles, service & parts. We also house a large variety of pre-owned inventory from other manufacturers. If you are searching for Dodge or Chrysler dealers in St Paul using keywords Ram dealer New Richmond or Chrysler dealer New Richmond, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat