ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Introduction To The New 2014 Dodge Durango
Total Articles: 533
Are you an individual who is looking for a new car, a family car perhaps? Do you want a vehicle that can haul trailers while riding smoothly throughout the winter? Perhaps it's time to visit your Local Dodge Dealer and speak to someone about the new 2014 Dodge Durango; an SUV built like a truck, but comfortable enough for a family.
Hitting the lots soon, the Dodge Durango has been perfected for 2014. This new model features exterior refinements, improved fuel economy of up to an estimated 25 mpg highway and several interior upgrades. Though it features a new look in the front and in the back, the biggest upgrade comes as a state of the art, license built, ZF eight-speed automatic transmission, putting the 2014 Dodge Durango ahead of all its competitors.
The exterior of the new Durango has new headlamps and fog lights, making fog and rain easier to tackle. New LED front headlamps and full-width wrap around taillights, resembling the Dodge Charger, make night driving a breeze. Wheels are available in 18 and 20 inch options with seven all-new designs and finishes. The gearshift has been replaced by a rotary shift knob and an 8.4-inch screen helps drivers navigate. The screen includes GPS, radio, weather, phone and even some apps. The steering wheel now features buttons to help drivers control the transmission speed. Passengers in the second row can enjoy entertainment from 9-inch screens in the back of the drivers and front passengers seats.
A myriad of safety options are available on the 2014 Dodge Durango to ensure you and your family feel safe and secure, no matter the situation. The vehicle features U-connect in the rear-view mirror, connecting drivers with an emergency operator and roadside assistance. Video and audio alerts warn drivers of any potential close encounters with other vehicles. Should you come too close to another vehicle; the Dodge Durango will come to a controlled stop.
For those looking for the power of a truck, the Durango features near 50/50 weight distribution, performance tuned suspension and an ultra-stiff body structure. It has a Best-in-Class power engine and towing capability. The trim choices have changed over the year; Limited, SXT, R/T and Citadel remain.
If you are looking for a safe, reliable vehicle that handles winter and trailers like a truck, but is comfortable enough for a large family, then the 2014 Dodge Durango is for you. Reserve your Durango at your local Dodge dealership today. You won't regret it.
Fury Motors sells new & pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, and Ram vehicles, service & parts. We also house a large variety of pre-owned inventory from other manufacturers. If you are searching for Dodge or Chrysler dealers in St Paul using keywords Ram dealer New Richmond or Chrysler dealer New Richmond, come visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Purchasing Harley Starter Replacement From The Web!
2. How To Purchase Harley Starter Drives?
3. Guidelines On Purchasing Harley Starters!
4. 7 Car Financing Tips For Purchasing A New Or Used Car
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. Buying New Or Pre-owned Vehicles From Car Dealer
Author: Neal Weaver
6. Basic Of Maintaining Good Health Of Your Electric Bike
Author: Manisha Nigam
7. Top Things To Know About Lamborghini Diablo
Author: Jason Jones
8. Replace Your Old Gallardo Exhaust System To Improve The Performance Of Your Super-car
Author: Jason Jones
9. Auto Repair Shop Bluffton To Maintain The Perfect Condition Of Your Car In No Time
Author: Ray Pringle
10. Important Wheel Alignment Information
Author: Ray Pringle
11. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
12. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
13. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
14. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
15. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW