ALL >> Education >> View Article
Your Options On Where And How To Publish Your Book
Total Articles: 34
If you are a new author and have just finished a book, you're probably asking this question:
How do I get my book published?
And all along you thought that the hardest part of being an author is the process of writing a book. Now that you are in this next stage of trying to let the world know that your book exists, you realize that you were not even halfway there.
I don't mean to scare you in this article but I do want to show you some clarifications so you will know your choice.
The hardest part in life, so they say, is making choices. Life, indeed, is made up of choices - some easy and some hard. While others have better options to choose from, others are not so lucky with theirs. On the other hand, there is one thing that is difficult and that is if you do not know your choices. If you have options available then all you have to do is weigh each of them and, maybe, choose the "lesser evil" so to speak.
But what will you do if there is no option to choose from?
My goal in this article is to show you some options to choose from to make it easy for you. These are basic options on where to publish a book but this is a good start.
Here are your choices:
1. Traditional Publishing
This option is, somewhat, the easiest because this has been done for many generations now. Finding a publisher for your book is the easiest way to go. However, nowadays there are many publishers who don't really care about your book or about you so that you end up spending a lot of money instead of earning. I suggest you be very careful and never just entrust your book to a publisher totally. You also have to do your part and make sure you see everything through. This is still your book. This is your baby. You don't just entrust your baby to a nanny.
Going through a publisher would mean that you have to give up control of what you want for your book. You may not have control choosing your own cover for your own book or choosing how you want to promote it. Fortunately, in this modern approach, many authors are going for self-publishing. It is very tedious but somewhat rewarding. My advice is for you to know about the different self-publishing tool like Kindle and how each of them can benefit you and your book. Learn how each works and match them according to your needs and capability.
I haven't yet presented everything here but I hope the comparison above will help you decide whether you would like to go for traditional publishing or self-publishing. Either way, you need to be on top of everything and never stop until you have that book published. I hope to give more information on my next articles.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away