ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Are The Top 5 Worst Pests In New Jersey?
Total Articles: 29
There are many different types of pest problems that New Jersey homeowners have to deal with, but in the majority of most cases, the calls New Jersey pest control specialists deal with fall into one of these top five categories.
1. Bed Bugs – The mere idea of a bug in your bed is probably enough to give you the creepy crawlies, and New Jersey, like many other states in the nation, is in the midst of a massive bed bug outbreak. Controlling these little guys isn’t easy, either. If you’re wondering how to kill bed bugs on your own, you’re certainly not alone. It just can’t be done. Your best bet is to contact a bed bug control company for professional treatment to help end this nuisance that could make for many sleepless nights.
2. Ants – In New Jersey and across the country, ants are a huge problem. There are many different species, and from the carpenter ants that can literally destroy the integrity of your home to the more common varieties that will invade your kitchen and bathroom, ants control is a serious issue. Most pest control specialists will recommend a variety of prevention methods as well as control methods if you already have a problem.
3. Stink Bugs – These little pests live to feed on fruits, vegetables, and lots of other plants. You can keep them out by putting screens over you windows, doors, and vents. Make sure you caulk any potential openings, too. They produce a horrible odor, making them an atrocious pest to find inside your home. Call pest control professionals if you notice these inside your home.
4. Mosquitos – A biting infestation, mosquitos are a real problem throughout the spring and summer in New Jersey. The best way to eliminate the problem is through careful control and prevention. Make certain you don’t have sources of standing water to serve as breeding grounds and keeping your yard as clean as possible. Eliminating debris is an absolute must. If you still have issues, exterminators in NJ may recommend various spray products.
5. Termites – These little guys can destroy your home, so keeping them out is an absolute must.Termite control services in New Jersey often recommend a number of prevention methods, including keeping your home in good repair, eliminating any leaks immediately, and doing a yearly inspection to verify that you don’t have any termite colonies starting. Ongoing termite control is a must if you want to avoid any real damage to your home.
If you’re dealing with any of these pests, your best bet is to contact a professional New Jersey pest control company like Ross Environmental Solutions to take care of the issue. They will identify the type of pest, discover where it is coming from, and take measures to ensure you never have to worry about them again.
Article Source: Ross Environmental
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa