ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Are The Top 5 Worst Pests In New Jersey?
Total Articles: 29
There are many different types of pest problems that New Jersey homeowners have to deal with, but in the majority of most cases, the calls New Jersey pest control specialists deal with fall into one of these top five categories.
1. Bed Bugs – The mere idea of a bug in your bed is probably enough to give you the creepy crawlies, and New Jersey, like many other states in the nation, is in the midst of a massive bed bug outbreak. Controlling these little guys isn’t easy, either. If you’re wondering how to kill bed bugs on your own, you’re certainly not alone. It just can’t be done. Your best bet is to contact a bed bug control company for professional treatment to help end this nuisance that could make for many sleepless nights.
2. Ants – In New Jersey and across the country, ants are a huge problem. There are many different species, and from the carpenter ants that can literally destroy the integrity of your home to the more common varieties that will invade your kitchen and bathroom, ants control is a serious issue. Most pest control specialists will recommend a variety of prevention methods as well as control methods if you already have a problem.
3. Stink Bugs – These little pests live to feed on fruits, vegetables, and lots of other plants. You can keep them out by putting screens over you windows, doors, and vents. Make sure you caulk any potential openings, too. They produce a horrible odor, making them an atrocious pest to find inside your home. Call pest control professionals if you notice these inside your home.
4. Mosquitos – A biting infestation, mosquitos are a real problem throughout the spring and summer in New Jersey. The best way to eliminate the problem is through careful control and prevention. Make certain you don’t have sources of standing water to serve as breeding grounds and keeping your yard as clean as possible. Eliminating debris is an absolute must. If you still have issues, exterminators in NJ may recommend various spray products.
5. Termites – These little guys can destroy your home, so keeping them out is an absolute must.Termite control services in New Jersey often recommend a number of prevention methods, including keeping your home in good repair, eliminating any leaks immediately, and doing a yearly inspection to verify that you don’t have any termite colonies starting. Ongoing termite control is a must if you want to avoid any real damage to your home.
If you’re dealing with any of these pests, your best bet is to contact a professional New Jersey pest control company like Ross Environmental Solutions to take care of the issue. They will identify the type of pest, discover where it is coming from, and take measures to ensure you never have to worry about them again.
Article Source: Ross Environmental
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget