ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Every Author And Publisher Needs A Blog
Total Articles: 37
As a writer and publisher, one of the most proven ways to expand your audience is to showcase your work through blogging.
Blogs are fairly easy to start thanks to the numerous blog tools and publishing platforms that you can use for free. Maintaining a blog is also a breeze and you don't need to be computer programmer to manage your content.
A Blog is a Form of Customer Service
A blog helps you sell your work and market yourself on the web. It allows you to get to know your market and build relationships with your readers. Writing is your own personal business and blogging is one way to create a good customer service. Aside from marketing your work, it also allows your readers to know more about you and what you can offer them.
A Blog Generates More Traffic to Your Books
Professional novelists often have their own websites where they talk about their old and upcoming books. While freelancers and eBook writers do not necessarily need a website, they create blogs to generate more traffic to the website where their eBooks and articles are published. You can also do this by writing a short blog post about your upcoming or newly published eBook and then posting an active link that directs your readers to the page where they can find and download your book. Utilize various social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook to link back to your blog.
A Blog Allows Self-Branding
By creating an "About the Author" page on your blog, you share personal information with your potential customers and existing readers. This will serve as your personal statement. However, not many writers understand the term "self-branding" or "personal branding", which is why they do not blog or fail trying. The term self branding can be misleading, and some new freelance writers literally make a product of themselves by just talking about their own good points. Although there is nothing wrong with promoting your name, do not forget that you are writing for your readers and not for yourself. Don't just write about your goals; consider your target niche as well. Even if you are just using a pen name, you can still brand yourself as a writer who knows his potential and what he can offer to his readers.
A blog is a freelancer's marketing tool. Like social networking sites, it is a way to communicate with your readers and promote yourself and your work better to the rest of the world.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni