ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Every Author And Publisher Needs A Blog
Total Articles: 37
As a writer and publisher, one of the most proven ways to expand your audience is to showcase your work through blogging.
Blogs are fairly easy to start thanks to the numerous blog tools and publishing platforms that you can use for free. Maintaining a blog is also a breeze and you don't need to be computer programmer to manage your content.
A Blog is a Form of Customer Service
A blog helps you sell your work and market yourself on the web. It allows you to get to know your market and build relationships with your readers. Writing is your own personal business and blogging is one way to create a good customer service. Aside from marketing your work, it also allows your readers to know more about you and what you can offer them.
A Blog Generates More Traffic to Your Books
Professional novelists often have their own websites where they talk about their old and upcoming books. While freelancers and eBook writers do not necessarily need a website, they create blogs to generate more traffic to the website where their eBooks and articles are published. You can also do this by writing a short blog post about your upcoming or newly published eBook and then posting an active link that directs your readers to the page where they can find and download your book. Utilize various social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook to link back to your blog.
A Blog Allows Self-Branding
By creating an "About the Author" page on your blog, you share personal information with your potential customers and existing readers. This will serve as your personal statement. However, not many writers understand the term "self-branding" or "personal branding", which is why they do not blog or fail trying. The term self branding can be misleading, and some new freelance writers literally make a product of themselves by just talking about their own good points. Although there is nothing wrong with promoting your name, do not forget that you are writing for your readers and not for yourself. Don't just write about your goals; consider your target niche as well. Even if you are just using a pen name, you can still brand yourself as a writer who knows his potential and what he can offer to his readers.
A blog is a freelancer's marketing tool. Like social networking sites, it is a way to communicate with your readers and promote yourself and your work better to the rest of the world.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy