ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Ease Up Your Weight Loss With Lap Band Miami
Total Articles: 8
Frustrated with weight loss programs? Haven’t got any result of your hard work? If this is the case with you then maybe you are still away from the right weight loss treatment. For losing weight exercise and diets are crucial but patients with severe obesity scarcely get any result from these programs.
Don’t think that the traditional method of weight loss (i.e. exercise and diet plans) have lost their glories, it is still the healthiest process to burn your calorie, but what can you do when you cannot get any result from this method! There are medical weight loss Miami techniques for these patients. It involves some bariatric surgeries to reduce a patient’s extra weight. These surgeries are minimal, takes very less time and produce fast results. But a surgeon will perform it only if you need it, you just can’t get a weight loss surgery just because you fancy a quick weight loss. A severe obesity with a BMI above 35 can go for these kinds of surgeries.
One of the popular surgical methods is laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, or the Lap Band. The surgeon places an inflatable silicon device around the top portion of the stomach, to create a smaller stomach pouch. A small pouch can hold very little amount of food, this slows consumption and thus limits your food intake, which in exchange shapes your body faster. But there are some conditions for this surgical method.
• Body Mass Index of the patient should be above 35.
• Age of the patient’s age should be between 18 and 55 years
• If the medically supervised dietary therapy of a patient fails for about 6 months.
• If the person has a history of obesity for at least 5 years.
Gastric banding is usually not recommended for people with any of the following:
• A patient with severe cardiopulmonary diseases is a poor surgical candidate.
• An allergic reaction to materials contained in the band or who have exhibited pain intolerance to implanted devices.
• Dependency on alcohol or drugs
• If the surgery represents any risk to the patient.
• If a person has any untreated endocrine diseases
• People with Inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (such as ulcers) are strictly restricted from Lap band Miami.
• People with severe cognitive disabilities.
After surgery an effective post surgery treatment is very much needed. A proficient post surgical treatment ensures the exact success of the surgery. That is why find a recognized clinic for your Lap band.
Some common post surgery care:-
• Just after the surgery take liquid food, then slowly move to semi solid and at last towards solid. Do it according to your doctor’s suggestion.
• Try to have healthy food, try little bit of exercise that increases your weight reduction effect.
Following a successful Gastric band treatment, patients with obesity not only encounters a rapid weight loss but also an improved health condition. Type 2 diabetes decreases, a person with joint pain feels relived and blood pressures also comes to normal.
Jason Case is a renowned surgeon. He has conducted many successful Lap Band Miami surgeries.
Fitness Articles1. 5 Strength Training Mistakes That Are Common
2. Individuals Fitness Trainer - Fitness Personal Trainer Can Set Up Realistic Fitness Goals For You !
Author: Juan Segovia
3. Certified Personal Trainer In Australia – A Personal Fitness Trainer In Australia Understands Client
Author: Juan Segovia
4. Basic Fitness: A Need Or A Luxury?
Author: Kaa Yaa
5. Follow These Workout Tips And Get The Desired Fitness
Author: Kaa Yaa
6. Introduction To Creatine.
Author: Siddharth Rajpurohit
7. Reclaim Your Pre-baby Body Back
Author: Dr Milan Doshi
8. Why You Should Seek Advice From Experts Who Offer Swimming Pool Services?
Author: Atlanta Aquatic Management
9. Non Si Ha La Data Del Matrimonio Ufficiale Condiviso Sui Social Media
10. The Best Way To Lose Body Fat
11. The Most Effective Way To Lose Body Fat
12. Learning Weight Loss Tips From Geoff Jowett
13. Why Trust Weight Loss Expert Geoff Jowett
14. Losing Weight With Geoff Jowett
15. Get Total Pain Relief With Joint Replacement Surgery In Delhi