ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Ease Up Your Weight Loss With Lap Band Miami
Total Articles: 8
Frustrated with weight loss programs? Haven’t got any result of your hard work? If this is the case with you then maybe you are still away from the right weight loss treatment. For losing weight exercise and diets are crucial but patients with severe obesity scarcely get any result from these programs.
Don’t think that the traditional method of weight loss (i.e. exercise and diet plans) have lost their glories, it is still the healthiest process to burn your calorie, but what can you do when you cannot get any result from this method! There are medical weight loss Miami techniques for these patients. It involves some bariatric surgeries to reduce a patient’s extra weight. These surgeries are minimal, takes very less time and produce fast results. But a surgeon will perform it only if you need it, you just can’t get a weight loss surgery just because you fancy a quick weight loss. A severe obesity with a BMI above 35 can go for these kinds of surgeries.
One of the popular surgical methods is laparoscopic adjustable gastric band, or the Lap Band. The surgeon places an inflatable silicon device around the top portion of the stomach, to create a smaller stomach pouch. A small pouch can hold very little amount of food, this slows consumption and thus limits your food intake, which in exchange shapes your body faster. But there are some conditions for this surgical method.
• Body Mass Index of the patient should be above 35.
• Age of the patient’s age should be between 18 and 55 years
• If the medically supervised dietary therapy of a patient fails for about 6 months.
• If the person has a history of obesity for at least 5 years.
Gastric banding is usually not recommended for people with any of the following:
• A patient with severe cardiopulmonary diseases is a poor surgical candidate.
• An allergic reaction to materials contained in the band or who have exhibited pain intolerance to implanted devices.
• Dependency on alcohol or drugs
• If the surgery represents any risk to the patient.
• If a person has any untreated endocrine diseases
• People with Inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (such as ulcers) are strictly restricted from Lap band Miami.
• People with severe cognitive disabilities.
After surgery an effective post surgery treatment is very much needed. A proficient post surgical treatment ensures the exact success of the surgery. That is why find a recognized clinic for your Lap band.
Some common post surgery care:-
• Just after the surgery take liquid food, then slowly move to semi solid and at last towards solid. Do it according to your doctor’s suggestion.
• Try to have healthy food, try little bit of exercise that increases your weight reduction effect.
Following a successful Gastric band treatment, patients with obesity not only encounters a rapid weight loss but also an improved health condition. Type 2 diabetes decreases, a person with joint pain feels relived and blood pressures also comes to normal.
Jason Case is a renowned surgeon. He has conducted many successful Lap Band Miami surgeries.
Fitness Articles1. Basic Weight Lifting Advice For Women
2. Benefits Of Anxiety Counseling In Adelaide
Author: Sheeba Majmudar
4. Do I Have Migraine?
Author: Sheeba Majmudar
5. Get Premium-quality Health & Fitness Equipment At Affordable Prices
6. How Is Yoga Beneficial For Women
Author: Gary Martin
7. A Relaxing Massage Is Beneficial For Your Outstanding Wellbeing
Author: Emma Brain
8. Cimivir 400 Mg
9. Get A Sports Injury Attended To By A Specialist From An Injury Clinic
Author: Ben Nixon
10. Challenges And Funs Linked With Pole Dancing, Adds Special Fitness To The Body
Author: Spencer Holden
11. Xeloda 500 Mg
12. Use Best Fitness Tracker, Fitness Band While Doing Fitness Activities
Author: Tanjni Pache
13. 6 Amazing Reasons To Get A Cross Trainer
Author: Nathan Crowley
14. New Mom’s Workout Regime
15. The Populace Is Facing Serious Problem With Obesity And Needs To Look Into It
Author: Ben Nixon