ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Kind Of Journey Can You Expect From Palace On Wheels?
Total Articles: 10
If you are off for an exciting vacation in India, then you probably have heard about the magnificent sceneries and destinations there. There are, in fact, so many place that you can visit in that country. A week or month will definitely be not enough for you to complete them all. However, there is a better way for you to at least capture the most from this country. This is through the Palace on Wheels journey, which will take you to the magical northwestern part of India. The journey will last for a week of unforgettable memories that you will surely cherish forever.
Delhi and Jaipur
Firstly, you need to arrive at Safdarjung Railway Station before six (6) in the evening. This is where you are going to ride the train for a night. Upon entering the train, you will be given a ceremonial welcome with garlands, Tikka, as well as turban and a tasteful glass of wine. This will be the mark of the start of your journey. You will then be ushered to your coaches where you can have your rest overnight so that you can prepare your body for your first stop in Jaipur, which is the capital of Rajasthan. You will leave from there before midnight.
Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh and Udaipur
The third day will take you to Sawai Madhopur, which is the closest base for the magnificent Ranthambore National Park. This park is popular for the tiger reserve contained in a 1,334 square kilometer area. By four (4) in the afternoon, you should be at the Chittorgarh already, which is well-known as the heritage destination of the Rajasthan region. Among the places you will visit include the Rana Kumbha Palace, Padmini’s Palace, as well as the Fateh Prakash Palace and even the museum. For the fourth day, you will be in Udaipur for sight-seeing of some architectural wonders in the country.
Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
On the fifth day, you will then proceed to what they call as the jewel of their Indian desert, which is Jaisalmer. It is also called as the Golden City. Your travel there will never be complete if you are not going to their Grand Sam sand dunes. The sixth day of the Palace on Wheels journey will be filled with colorful picture-taking in places like Moti Mahal, Flower Pakace, as well as Sheesh Mahal and many more. For the seventh day, you will visit Bharatpur and Agra, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature with their popular bird sanctuaries and man-made structures.
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience