ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Kind Of Journey Can You Expect From Palace On Wheels?
Total Articles: 10
If you are off for an exciting vacation in India, then you probably have heard about the magnificent sceneries and destinations there. There are, in fact, so many place that you can visit in that country. A week or month will definitely be not enough for you to complete them all. However, there is a better way for you to at least capture the most from this country. This is through the Palace on Wheels journey, which will take you to the magical northwestern part of India. The journey will last for a week of unforgettable memories that you will surely cherish forever.
Delhi and Jaipur
Firstly, you need to arrive at Safdarjung Railway Station before six (6) in the evening. This is where you are going to ride the train for a night. Upon entering the train, you will be given a ceremonial welcome with garlands, Tikka, as well as turban and a tasteful glass of wine. This will be the mark of the start of your journey. You will then be ushered to your coaches where you can have your rest overnight so that you can prepare your body for your first stop in Jaipur, which is the capital of Rajasthan. You will leave from there before midnight.
Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh and Udaipur
The third day will take you to Sawai Madhopur, which is the closest base for the magnificent Ranthambore National Park. This park is popular for the tiger reserve contained in a 1,334 square kilometer area. By four (4) in the afternoon, you should be at the Chittorgarh already, which is well-known as the heritage destination of the Rajasthan region. Among the places you will visit include the Rana Kumbha Palace, Padmini’s Palace, as well as the Fateh Prakash Palace and even the museum. For the fourth day, you will be in Udaipur for sight-seeing of some architectural wonders in the country.
Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
On the fifth day, you will then proceed to what they call as the jewel of their Indian desert, which is Jaisalmer. It is also called as the Golden City. Your travel there will never be complete if you are not going to their Grand Sam sand dunes. The sixth day of the Palace on Wheels journey will be filled with colorful picture-taking in places like Moti Mahal, Flower Pakace, as well as Sheesh Mahal and many more. For the seventh day, you will visit Bharatpur and Agra, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature with their popular bird sanctuaries and man-made structures.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah