ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Kind Of Journey Can You Expect From Palace On Wheels?
Total Articles: 10
If you are off for an exciting vacation in India, then you probably have heard about the magnificent sceneries and destinations there. There are, in fact, so many place that you can visit in that country. A week or month will definitely be not enough for you to complete them all. However, there is a better way for you to at least capture the most from this country. This is through the Palace on Wheels journey, which will take you to the magical northwestern part of India. The journey will last for a week of unforgettable memories that you will surely cherish forever.
Delhi and Jaipur
Firstly, you need to arrive at Safdarjung Railway Station before six (6) in the evening. This is where you are going to ride the train for a night. Upon entering the train, you will be given a ceremonial welcome with garlands, Tikka, as well as turban and a tasteful glass of wine. This will be the mark of the start of your journey. You will then be ushered to your coaches where you can have your rest overnight so that you can prepare your body for your first stop in Jaipur, which is the capital of Rajasthan. You will leave from there before midnight.
Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh and Udaipur
The third day will take you to Sawai Madhopur, which is the closest base for the magnificent Ranthambore National Park. This park is popular for the tiger reserve contained in a 1,334 square kilometer area. By four (4) in the afternoon, you should be at the Chittorgarh already, which is well-known as the heritage destination of the Rajasthan region. Among the places you will visit include the Rana Kumbha Palace, Padmini’s Palace, as well as the Fateh Prakash Palace and even the museum. For the fourth day, you will be in Udaipur for sight-seeing of some architectural wonders in the country.
Jaisalmer and Jodhpur
On the fifth day, you will then proceed to what they call as the jewel of their Indian desert, which is Jaisalmer. It is also called as the Golden City. Your travel there will never be complete if you are not going to their Grand Sam sand dunes. The sixth day of the Palace on Wheels journey will be filled with colorful picture-taking in places like Moti Mahal, Flower Pakace, as well as Sheesh Mahal and many more. For the seventh day, you will visit Bharatpur and Agra, where you can appreciate the beauty of nature with their popular bird sanctuaries and man-made structures.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson