ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Managing Mobility For Managing Your Business
Total Articles: 304
Mobility has become a boon for businesses today and it has given them the opportunity to access information and collaborate while on the go. This has helped them develop a new model for business technology, where mobile stays in the centre stage of all business activities. It has also helped them create a platform where applications stream without a glitch across the network and help in delivering anything to anyone quickly on any smart phone or a tablet. This definition of mobility concept is given by the employees and not by some business CEO or an IT head. The mobility concept has arrived from the consumer world in the enterprise sector. However, ever since its inception in the enterprise sector, it has been challenging the rules about how IT departments should work.
This has left business owners face a very fundamental and critical question of managing the ever-increasing number of sophisticated smart phones and tablets from various brands. The hitch in confronting this question is that they have to resolve it without letting network functionality, security, and reliability alters even a bit. The effective resolution to this crisis is very important for the present and the future of business and alongside challenging as well. Device management plays a major role in getting the best from mobility culture.
It begins with an in-depth overview of the objective that a business wants to achieve through mobility. Secondly, analyze business driving factors then, every other point that needs consideration. Through this, business owners will identify potential benefits based on the types of devices involved and the business process in which these devices are involved at present or will get involved in the future. This step further allows them to detect the security, governance and cost of ownership implications of corporate devices versus the Bring Your Own Devices in the premises.
An effective device management strategy also involves a thorough analysis of the impact of mobilization of people and the processes on the businesses including its corporate culture. Listed below is a comprehensive checklist to follow in this connection and missing any one of them would put a tremendous impact on the entire process. Let us have a look –
A business owner must analyze and certify the current device security, management procedures and their costs
1. He should define requirements to permit or block access and transportation of the corporate data
2. He should thoroughly analyze the drivers to mobilize his business processes
3. He should determine the impacts of security processes that end users are going to face; such as the implications of device wipe and numerous others.
4. He should take into consideration, the billing and security implications of adopting the BYOD concept.
5. He should train users and enlighten them with the negatives of using non-standardized devices on the policies as well as the technology infrastructure
Before making any final decision, a business owner should evaluate every technology and thoroughly study service provider's history
If the company owners consider all the above-mentioned points, then they are on their way of developing an effective and robust mobility strategy that will add value to the business and "zeros" in the revenue. In the end, what matters is an effective and roust strategy that fits into the overall business plan and stays within your budget and objectives created by you. By implementing effective device management strategies, you convert your mobility culture into business enabler and the most trusted driver of your business's success in future.
Author holds a content writer position with an
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff