ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How To Develop A Strategic Marketing Plan That Empowers You To Tap Into Your Core Strengths And Buil
Total Articles: 153
When most newbie marketers come in into the game their first thoughts don’t automatically vear towards developing
a strategic marketing plan that will allow them to draw on their core strengths and actually build an online
marketing business that fits their personal lifestyle.
What they are normally told to do is to grab a pen and paper then write down a list of everyone in their life they could
possibly bug about their new opportunity which is somehow different from the last 6 they joined in the past year…
In today’s network marketing training I am going to go over some crucial steps in your strategic marketing planning that
you can implement that will exponentially increase the fun you are having building your online business and the amount
of income you can generate with less effort.
The First Step in Your Strategic Marketing Plan – Self Analysis
Why is self analysis the first step in formulating a strategic marketing plan you might ask?? Well, that’s a great question
and my answer to it is until you know what your are working with how can your marketing plan?
Here are some questions that you should ask yourself:
1. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Do you enjoy creating content such as articles, videos, and blog posts?
2. Do you have funds for an advertising budget or will you build your business via social media?
3. Are you an analytical type who is more at home developing very strategic paid marketing campaigns where you get to
measure click-through rates, conversion rates, time on page, and other such details?
These are the types of questions that you need to become clear on so that you aren’t trying to implement a marketing
strategy plan that is totally wrong for you.
Think about it this: If you are someone who hates numbers and dealing in details why would you be trying to make it big
using Pay Per Click methods when you can capitalize on your core strengths using video marketing ?
You would only be causing yourself heartache and losing lots of money in the process.
Know Who Your Target Market Is – The 2nd Step In Developing A Strategic Marketing Plan
In your marketing plan outline do you know who exactly you are speaking to? Seriously, think about this for a second. If I
were to ask you right now WHO IS YOUR IDEAL PROSPECT (Avatar) would you be able to describe this person?
Here are some sample questions that will help you define who your avatar is and more effectively communicate your
message to them:
1. Is this person male or female?
2. Are they married or unmarried… divorced? Do they have kids?
3. Are they currently employed, out of work, fearful of losing their job or just looking for additional income?
4. What are their hopes and fears?
If you can become absolutely clear about who this person is in your mind and SPEAK TO THAT PERSON what is
going to happen is that this person will hear and feel your message and be attracted to you because of it.
This is the person that will not only join you but also become lifelong friends with you because you both want the same
things and are taking action to manifest it together.
The Basics In Developing A Strategic Marketing Plan
While there are many more factors that go into developing a true strategic marketing plan for your online marketing
business I am going to have to have to get into those at a later date since addressing them right now would require much
more space than I am willing to give it.
What I do want to enforce though is the ideas that we have covered in that you must first know yourself before you can
begin to speak to anyone else.
Once you know your own strengths you can then devote some time to developing your avatar so that your marketing
efforts become highly focused and much more effective.
Hello Christopher Tovar Here, Thank You for reading my Article :D
For more AWESOME and Interesting articles Please Visit: www.ProsperityBlogger.com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Remember, The Spare Parts Needs Only One Chance To Succeed That Can Be Only Done By Our Spare Parts.
2. Global Enterprise Content Management Market
Author: Shivani Singh
3. Quality Assurance Management Software For Pharma
Author: caliber universal
4. Lab Information Management Systems
Author: caliber universal
5. Scada Market Trend
6. Cost Effective Repair Service For Sony Mobile Phones At Sony Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
7. 4 Benefits Of Having A Wireless Solution In Your Enterprise
Author: Neha Gupta
8. Discover How Web Designing Training Course Helps Shaping Up Lucrative Career
Author: Arbind Gaba
9. How To Get Payment Gateway In India?
10. Start School In Time By Using Automatic School Bell
Author: Vivency Global
11. Gear Up To Ride Your Scooters With Headlamps In Auto Mode
Author: Roopali Parandekar
12. Most Effective Ways To Fix Issues For Iphone Screen Repair
Author: Angel Smith
13. Why Repairing The Cell Phone Is The Better Option?
Author: Phone Repairer
14. Online Booking Market Trend
15. A High Performing Smartphone Is The Device You Can’t Seem To Live Without
Author: Zane Shoebridge