ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Best Restaurants In Hong Kong To Enjoy On Your TripBy Expert Author: Stam Bett
Hong Kong is known the world over for its amazing dining. Where else can you enjoy a classic dim sum meal, inventive Cantonese dishes and world-class food from around the globe? The list of Hong Kong restaurants includes this and more, and even the first Italian restaurant outside of Italy to receive 3 Michelin stars. If you want to really delight the senses, make sure at least a couple of these restaurants make your list of things to do in Hong Kong.
On Lot 10
On Lot 10 earns a spot as one of the best restaurants in Hong Kong is you want fine French dining. This small and casual restaurant is very unassuming but you'll find a wide range of specialties here, including seafood soup, veal kidneys and whole roast foie gras.
Island Tang is certainly one of the most popular Chinese restaurants in Hong Kong with plush decor, dark wood accents and Cantonese classics. They serve a delicious barbecued pork coated in honey, along with wok-fried minced pigeon in lettuce and boneless duck.
If you're looking for fine Chinese restaurants, Hong Kong certainly has you covered. Another great option aside from Island Tang is The Chairman, which is located just a few blocks away from one of the biggest Hong Kong shopping districts. You'll need to make a reservation a few weeks in advance but the food here is worth the wait! The Chairman is best known for its tasting menus, which are aimed at tourists, and many of the condiments are made in-house with an ever-changing menu. Their most famous dish is steamed flower crab served with chicken oil and aged Shaoxing wine.
Otto e Mezzo
Otto e Mezzo is the only Italian restaurant outside of Italy to receive 3 Michelin stars, so it should certainly make your short list. The chef, Umberto Bombana, opened his restaurant after the Ritz-Carlton closed a location in 2008 along with its Italian restaurant, Toscana. The modern Italian cuisine here includes classic signature dishes like burrata cheese ravioli, marinated scampi with sea urchin and veal chop Milanese. During the later part of the year, the menu also features many dishes that use white truffles.
Hidden on the first floor of Lan Kwai Fong is this small 40-seat restaurant run by Cheng Kam-fu. The name of the restaurant refers to the many celebrities the chef has cooked for and this 2-star Michelin restaurant has a wide range of dishes aimed at the upper-class, as well as home-style food like fish head clay pot and pig's lung and almond soup.
Fook Lam Moon
Finally, Fook Lam Moon is the place to be for classic Cantonese food. They serve dim sum all day and at night bring out deep-fried giant pomfret and stuffed crab, among many other specialties. They also serve the best suckling pigs in the city with crispy, delicate skin. Their famous dishes tend to sell out very quickly so be sure to reserve a table if you want a taste. Fook Lam Moon also has two locations now, so there's probably one fairly close to where you're planning to stay.
For more information on Dim Sum and Then Some and Best Restaurants In Hong Kong. Visit Today - http://www.dimsumandthensome.com.hk/hk/eat-drink
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?