ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Choose To Self Publish Your Book
Total Articles: 33
Self Publish Your Book Today
Are you a budding author wanting to self publish your very own book? If so, that's brilliant news! Self-publishing is now more affordable and accessible than ever with plenty of companies in the UK willing to help you get your book to market. You may think that the process will be long and painful, you're your bank balance could face a huge hit. Actually, publishing your own book does not have to cost the earth and it's a much quicker process than many authors think. If you've been rejected by a mainstream publishing company or just want to see your book in print, take the plunge; enquire about how to self publish your book and get started!
The great thing about choosing to self publish your book is that the author retain complete control of the planning, editing, publishing, and marketing process,with the help of a professional publisher of course. The author gets to decide on the book format, how the cover should look and any other major decisions.
As the author, you retain all the rights including foreign-language rights, e-book rights, movie rights, television rights etc. It is important to check with the company that you can terminate your agreement at any time.
You will receive larger royalties on your book sales when you choose to self publish. These royalties ensure that you, as the author, receive the majority of royalty profit.
Print on Demand (POD)
Authors that choose the self-publishing route no longer have to order large quantities of their book, find somewhere to store them and worry about shifting them. Print-on-demand technology allows books to be produced as someone buys it, meaning you can save costs, time and space.
Self-published books go through a much quicker process than that of a traditional publishing house, Traditional publishers usually have specific schedules, setting out a plan of how many books they'll bring out and when. Of course, if an author also wants to publish their book in e-book to be available online on major sites like Amazone , this will mean even quicker publication. Thanks to the internet, the process is fast, efficient and extremely effective!
Choice of Marketing
When it comes to marketing and promotion, you can choose how you want your book to be marketed in order to reach your intended audience. Whether you plan to market it yourself or take up the services of the company who helps you self publish your book, you need a well-structured marketing plan.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy