ALL >> Education >> View Article
Why Choose To Self Publish Your Book
Total Articles: 33
Self Publish Your Book Today
Are you a budding author wanting to self publish your very own book? If so, that's brilliant news! Self-publishing is now more affordable and accessible than ever with plenty of companies in the UK willing to help you get your book to market. You may think that the process will be long and painful, you're your bank balance could face a huge hit. Actually, publishing your own book does not have to cost the earth and it's a much quicker process than many authors think. If you've been rejected by a mainstream publishing company or just want to see your book in print, take the plunge; enquire about how to self publish your book and get started!
The great thing about choosing to self publish your book is that the author retain complete control of the planning, editing, publishing, and marketing process,with the help of a professional publisher of course. The author gets to decide on the book format, how the cover should look and any other major decisions.
As the author, you retain all the rights including foreign-language rights, e-book rights, movie rights, television rights etc. It is important to check with the company that you can terminate your agreement at any time.
You will receive larger royalties on your book sales when you choose to self publish. These royalties ensure that you, as the author, receive the majority of royalty profit.
Print on Demand (POD)
Authors that choose the self-publishing route no longer have to order large quantities of their book, find somewhere to store them and worry about shifting them. Print-on-demand technology allows books to be produced as someone buys it, meaning you can save costs, time and space.
Self-published books go through a much quicker process than that of a traditional publishing house, Traditional publishers usually have specific schedules, setting out a plan of how many books they'll bring out and when. Of course, if an author also wants to publish their book in e-book to be available online on major sites like Amazone , this will mean even quicker publication. Thanks to the internet, the process is fast, efficient and extremely effective!
Choice of Marketing
When it comes to marketing and promotion, you can choose how you want your book to be marketed in order to reach your intended audience. Whether you plan to market it yourself or take up the services of the company who helps you self publish your book, you need a well-structured marketing plan.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni