ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Tape Hair Extension Care And Maintenance
Total Articles: 5
Taking extreme care of your Tape Hair Extensions is a must! You’ve sat in the salon for a few hours and you’ve paid for your new locks – so now it comes down to you caring and maintaining your hair extensions and here a few of the main care and maintenance instructions,
You must be very gentle with your Hair Extensions. The first few nights after your extensions are put in, you may feel slight discomfort or tension. This is totally normal, as the extensions are just trying to adjust to your hair. Hair is not to be washed for a minimum of 48 - 72 hours after application of Hair Extensions – Tape extensions need this time to adhere with a strong bond to your hair.
Always brush your hair extensions with the Loop Brush before you wash them and DO NOT brushes your hair extensions when your hair is wet. When brushing with the Loop Brush, hold the top of the extensions firmly and always brush starting from the ends and work your way up to the root. Do not pull too hard on the Hair Extensions and do not brush the very root area where the micro beads/tapes are. Always ensure that your hair and extensions are fully dry before you brush and style them.
When you wash your hair do not scrub at your hair and scalp – wash your hair in a patting, downward motion and do not put conditioner/treatments on the root area – run this in the mid lengths through to the ends of your hair. Do not sleep on wet hair.
As unlike your real hair, the extensions do not receive any nourishment from the natural oils that your scalp produces. Therefore, apply oils & leave in treatments through the ends to keep your natural hair and the extensions healthy. Ensure that when using any form of heat on your Hair Extensions they are to be kept away from the root area where the tapes are, as you can damage the extensions.
When you go to sleep, tie the hair in a loose plait to prevent tangles as this means less brushing and knots.
Cocolocks sell and highly recommend the use of the Angel Hair Care products, which do not contain Protein or Silicones, therefore are suitable for Clip in Hair Extensions. The same level of success cannot be guaranteed with the use of other products.
It is crucial that you follow this main Clip in Hair Extensions care and maintenance instructions. Once you have had your hair extensions in for a while, it all becomes second nature and the maintenance becomes extremely easy and simple! Make hair extensions a part of your every day life!
Cocolocks sell and highly recommend the use of the Angel Hair Care products, which do not contain Protein or Silicones, therefore are suitable for Clip in Hair Extensions. Tape Hair Extensions need this time to adhere with a strong bond to your hair. You must be very gentle with your Hair Extensions.
Beauty Articles1. Santa Fe Mixed Bag & Red Stag Combo Part - Ii
2. Grape Seed & Almond Herbal Moisturising Lotion For A Perfect Soft And Smooth Skin
Author: Kairali Ayurvedic Products
3. Some Nail Polish Designs You Can Try At Home
4. How To Save Time In The Mornings
5. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
6. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
8. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
9. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
10. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
11. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
12. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
13. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
14. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
15. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters