ALL >> Education >> View Article
Self Publishing A Book With Ease
Total Articles: 39
Since primarily all of our everyday happenings are based on the internet, it's no surprise to learn that the internet has made self publishing a book not only a breeze but also very cost effective. Before the internet came about, if someone wanted to publish a book they had one of two options.
The first was to acquire a high-powered agent and have them try to pitch your book to a major publisher who would have all the marketing and commercial avenues to make your book a big hit. Secondly, you could take it to a smaller publishing firm which probably wouldn't cost as much, but the publicity of your book would also likely be low.
With either option, you are going to have to come up with the funds to get your book published. The major publishers would typically charge a huge royalty fee for working with you and your agent would also take a demand a sizeable fee for getting your book published. The smaller publishers wouldn't take as much of a royalty fee but you would still incur a large bill to cover related service costs such as licensing fees, publishing charges and any legal fees.
Where to Self-Publish a Book
Now with the help of the internet many people who wish to publish a book have an alternative option: self publishing a book. This is by far the easiest and most cost effective way to publish your book. Although you won't have the backing of an experienced publishing firm, you could still have a book published with your name on it.
Publishing a book by yourself is very simple and any company that you contact to help publish your book will provide you with step-by-step instructions on what to do to make your book idea a reality. It's important that you compare each company side by side as they all offer different rates for publishing and charge various royalty fees. Comparatively the fees for self publishing vary from company to company but overall, are still considerably less than publishing the traditional route. So it's good to do your homework.
After you choose which self publishing company you would like to go with, it's important you find out about their policy on publishing. Some may want to publish 1,000 copies right away while others would rather wait until an order comes to start publishing. In the end, it all comes down to how much you would like to spend upfront.
The best part of publishing a book by yourself is that you know that you will be calling all the shots, retaining all the rights to the book you've written and best of all, you'll be taking home a bigger piece of the royalty pie, which is always a wonderful thing.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning