ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Villa In Costa Brava
Total Articles: 29
Location: Costa Brava has been derived from the Spanish word which means “Wild” or “Rough Coast”, and is located in the northeastern coastal region of Spain with an area of 5,885 Km running along the coastal line of the Iberian Peninsula. The Generalitat de Catalunya stretches from the Franco-Spanish border which exclusively defines Costa Brava. Irrespective of the name, it is full of enjoyment and mind blowing places.
Villas in Costa Brava: If you are planning for a perfect hideaway to seek eternal peace, this is the right place. There are many villas which come in attractive price ranges. To name a few; Villas Solric, Casa Les Palmeres, Torre Moratxa, Los Pinos, Torre Vella and the list goes on. Most of these villas are located within a very close driving distance from the beach and city attractions. They are well furnished, beautifully managed with garden-terraces which have a clear and soothing view of the sandy beaches. The facility provided has an endless list right starting from the preferred language customer service such as Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish and Catalan. You can make a list of “Things to Do during your stay” as there are numerous attractions. Make sure you go for wellness and spa where you can enjoy the thermal baths, spas and thermal leisure centers.
As it is said, “mornings show the day”, you can start your morning with a cup of tea or coffee with a delicious breakfast as there are many restaurants which serve local recipes as well as international cuisines. You can also order for room service if you would like to start early in the morning for sightseeing. For foodies it is a paradise beach stretched along the coastline with local recipes as well as international cuisines. You could also join the local festivals in the heart of the city so as to know the pleasing personalities.
Places to see: Costa Brava is one of the most romantic places with gorgeous and un-spoilt stretches of coastline in Spain. Along the coast line you can walk around the rugged pink rocks which would give you romantic moments with your partner. The glorious wind blowing from the Mediterranean Sea will enhance the good mood and make your hideaway a perfect vacation. Costa Brava has some of the finest blue beaches which will definitely get you carried away. Some of the best tourist attractions are Catillo de Tossa de Mar, Camino de Ronda, Marimurtra Botanical Gardens, Dali Museum house, Parish Church of Sant Roma and many more.
Costa Brava is another heaven on earth; you will not only enjoy but create an unforgotten moment in your life. A once in a lifetime tour and you will realize that life has so much to give from its nature’s lap. Go explore the nature.
If you are looking for a luxurious villa for holidays get more information on Tossa de Mar.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara