ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Reasons Why You Should Submit Your Site To Web Directory
Total Articles: 2
If you have a website and are looking for more traffic, then web directories are best place to submit your site to. A web directory is a website which contains links to other websites in it. Sites are well organized into categories and sub categories. Sites are arranged according to their themes.
Some users consider web directories and search engines as the same. In search engines users have to type in keyword and then numbers of sites are displayed accordingly. These sites may or may not contain the data required by user. But in web directories user just have to click on the heading which links them to the site required.
You can submit your site to any of the three categories. Free web directories are those in which user can put his site for free. But its remedy is that it takes some time for your website to be included in web directory. These are beneficial for those businessmen who do not want to spend any amount on advertisements. It can take up to six months for your site to be displayed in web directory. Paid web directories are those which require some amount to be paid by you in order to submit your site to web directory. It takes less time than free directories. Usually it takes a day or a week. Another type of directory is Niche directory. In this type of directory, information about only one particular type of category is given. For example you are looking for “ice cream”, you will go in the directory containing information about food items only.
There is a proper procedure to submit your site in web directories. Each web directory has its own rules and regulations. Web directories are manual edited. Web directories generally require your name, e mail, URL, description and title of your website. You should give the title which suits the content of your website. Manual editors check the content of your website. You should put your site in proper category of web directory as there are chances of your site being rejected. You should not put your web site in web directory if it is under construction. You should use capital letters wherever required in description and title of your website.
You should submit your site to as many web directories as possible. But these directories should have high page rank. Higher is the page rank, higher are the chances of users becoming your client. Web directories should be user friendly. While submitting your site in multiple directories, you should give different description of your site to each of them. You should choose a web directory that allows you to submit links to all pages in your site. This gives better indexing that will allow more users to find your site easily. If you want to exchange links, you should do only with related sites. By following these guidelines you will get high traffic to your site. Higher the traffic, more the visitors and hence more chances of visitors becoming your clients.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Online Marketing Has Become An Central Point For Growing Business
2. Digital Indya Is The Best Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi Deals In Online Marketing And It Solutio
Author: Digital Indya
3. Advanced Top 10 Marketing Tips Startup Must Follow
Author: zovian technologies
4. 8 Ways Any Business Can Gain Massive Social Media Followers In 2017
Author: Mahendra Raulo
5. Sms Marketing- Your Gateway To Effective Communication
Author: Digi Smith
6. Cloud Telephony Is The Future - Office24by7
7. Pick Whiteboard Animation Video As Your Next Marketing Move
Author: saurov das roy
8. Why Your Internet Based Business Needs To Get Benefitted From Outsourced Marketing Services?
Author: Saurabh Mishra
9. Which “work From Home” Option Is Good – Dropshipping System Or Affiliate Marketing!
Author: Ben Shenkar
10. The Best Social Media Marketing Plan For 2017
Author: Rajput Singh
11. Online Shopping For Traditional Clothes, How To Save?
Author: Naveen Bhatia
12. Eq Solutions - 7 Ways To Create Helpful Content For Your Business
13. Why Instagram Is Good For Your Business By Eq Solutions
Author: EQ Solutions
14. The Right Successful Blog With Ephp Solutions
Author: Vikas Gupta
15. The New Role Of Keywords In Seo